WEN

Honored Contributor

HOW MANY SNIFFED THEIR SPRING HONEY LILAC EDP TODAY &

Thought...

I've Got to have another of these!

Me

Me

Me !

Don't forget to leave feedback for all your Goodies!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Re: HOW MANY SNIFFED THEIR SPRING HONEY LILAC EDP TODAY &

So glad you love it, bet it's wonderful.  I passed on it because I do have a lot of perfume I need to use up and I don't wear it everyday.  Enjoy @Drythe and all that got it.

Valued Contributor

@Drythe How does it smell in comparison to the CC?
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Diva1Donna wrote:
@Drythe How does it smell in comparison to the CC?

@Diva1Donna

Wish I could help, but I passed on the CC.  What with the TSV, SJP & SHP soon, I'm awash (so to speak) in CC!  So while I have the EDP no CC for comparison!

No doubt the super friends here will have the answer.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Enjoy @Drythe! I passed on the EDP too because I just can't justify the cost and size for as little as I use perfume. I am going to hold out and hopefully he will do a smaller sampler size. I'd like to try the cucumber one too but not a big bottle. I am just not a perfume wearer and a bottle of those sizes would go bad before I could use it all and for $100, that is just not okay. Smiley Happy I bet it smells amazing though!

Trusted Contributor

Mine is still in transit.  Looking forward to trying it.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Enjoy @Drythe! I passed on the EDP too because I just can't justify the cost and size for as little as I use perfume. I am going to hold out and hopefully he will do a smaller sampler size. I'd like to try the cucumber one too but not a big bottle. I am just not a perfume wearer and a bottle of those sizes would go bad before I could use it all and for $100, that is just not okay. Smiley Happy I bet it smells amazing though!

@HappyDaze

I did purchase the SHL EDP, SC, and moussies & really,really like it!  But, I passed on the SHL CC because I'm well stocked and holding out for SHP!  I love to wear perfume - all the time.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh @Drythe!  Did you get SHL Oil yet? Man this stuff smells heavenly! So exquisite, and I get compliments on how I smell all the time.

AND I did not even get SHL Perfume yet!  Unfortunately, my Perfume order is stuck in SC, as usual.

Unlike you, I did get me a small 16 oz CC in a Trio with SC and RTM, I still have some left from last year and don't need any more. I also got a Trio with Mousse too, Drythe!

And two SHL oils. These oils are the Best! Too bad my hair growth plan is to use TT mostly, otherwise I'd get ten bottles of SHL oil. Cat Happy

TSVs and SHL stuff, was all I got this visit. Love!

Trusted Contributor

@Drythe me too!  It smells soooo good. I don't even know how to describe it. The lilac comes through, but it's more sophisticated. dare I say sexy? What other notes do you detect?

Respected Contributor

Mine shipped yesterday. It should be here Friday or Saturday. I'm excited to get it!!

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!