WEN

Esteemed Contributor
Just saw it I announced on FB. So excited I love Hope , it’s my cool weather scent .
Respected Contributor

Re: HOPE & LOVE CC have arrived

I also love Hope, so I went to Chaz's site and looked at the New Arrivals page, and saw the CC is available for purchase.  Then I checked the ingredients.  Oh, well, I'll have to be content with the perfume alone, the CC has the honey complex in it.  Thankfully I still have most of the Classics, one of the Rice, and four of the Seasonal formulas to choose from.

Respected Contributor

Hi, ANewHue!  Nice catch and thank you for posting this.  I'm intrigued and interested!  Thank you very much!

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry @CamilleP that really stinks . @77yangya just when I said to myself no more CC purchases for a while. Lol
Respected Contributor

Hi, ANewHue!  I know what you mean!  If I really want the item bad enough I'll go for it but I try to hold back.  LOL!!!!!

Super Contributor

With the new Hope CC, and the new lip treatment color - Bare,  I hope a discount code for the website comes out soon 😁

Honored Contributor

WHAT!  I love Hope.  I'd get it in EVERYTHING!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.