WEN

Respected Contributor

On Chaz's site, he's having end of summer sale.  Just go to his site and the catagory is there!  WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Dang couldn’t find it and I know we can’t be specific on here. I will keep tooling around.

on another note, so sad over end of summer. Its been good and hot here this year. Not looking forward to Fall and Winter😩

Respected Contributor

Re: Guess WHAT!

[ Edited ]

Nevermind🙄.  Got it...thanks!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@77yangya  (or anyone else)

Hi!  Can't believe BellaSpirit lip products have been out this long without anyone commenting on this:

I saw that sale on Chaz's 'site but wanted to ask, do the Bella lip products have that same Lavender/eucalyptus/cucumber fragrance the Bella hair products have?

When you use the lip treatment stick do you have that smell right under your nose?

Do you taste any of the treatment stick (not the scrub) as you talk or eat?

I've had a couple of Bellas sitting in my cart over there but wanted to ask first.

TIA for any replies.  🌾

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

Hi!  Can't believe BellaSpirit lip products have been out this long without anyone commenting on this:

I saw that sale on Chaz's 'site but wanted to ask, do the Bella lip products have that same Lavender/eucalyptus/cucumber fragrance the Bella hair products have?

When you use the lip treatment stick do you have that smell right under your nose?

I've had a couple of Bellas sitting in my cart over there but wanted to ask first.

TIA for any replies.  🌾

Hi @x Hedge   I have the treatment stick in the translucent. I just went to smell it and I get no scent at all, pretty much tasteless too. I don't use it very often cuz I never have an issue with chapped lips, but I have to try everything WEN Smiley Surprised

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

thanks so much @FleaMktQn 

gotta order !

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@x Hedge wrote:

TIA for any replies.  🌾

Hi @x Hedge   I have the treatment stick in the translucent. I just went to smell it and I get no scent at all, pretty much tasteless too. I don't use it very often cuz I never have an issue with chapped lips, but I have to try everything WEN Smiley Surprised

@FleaMktQn @x Hedge  Great question, & great answer!...I don't care for the  Bella scent,  so not having the scent in the stick would be great..

This is what I love about the Wen board, always great questions & answers..Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@x Hedge @I have used the translucent lip treatment since it came out and I detect no scent..I LOVE the scrub and lip treatments

Super Contributor

I have a question regarding the sale items. I like the smell of Bella Spirit in all items I have tried (CC, RTM, Defining Curl Cream), but did NOT care for the strength of the smell in the Dry Cleanser. - too strong for me.  I'm thinking of purchasing the Bella Spirit NIBT but would like to know if the scent is on the lighter or heavier side.  Also, do you believe it works as well as, or better than the original NIBT

Esteemed Contributor

@scullychick wrote:

@x Hedge @I have used the translucent lip treatment since it came out and I detect no scent..I LOVE the scrub and lip treatments

Good!!  Thank you @scullychick  ☺