WEN

Frequent Contributor

Greta score on Wen at a yard sale!,

I found a great deal on Wen at a yard sale this weekend.  A woman had a new sealed bottle of SAM CC,  16 oz. and a new sealed SAM Remoist.  All for $6.00!  I've been waiting to try the Remoist and now I can a super price. You never know what you might come across at a yard sale!!!! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Greta score on Wen at a yard sale!,

@southres wrote:

I found a great deal on Wen at a yard sale this weekend.  A woman had a new sealed bottle of SAM CC,  16 oz. and a new sealed SAM Remoist.  All for $6.00!  I've been waiting to try the Remoist and now I can a super price. You never know what you might come across at a yard sale!!!! 

@southres welcome to the Wen forum and the wenderful world of Wen!! Smiley Happy

Congrats on your great Wen find!!! Smiley Happy You and @FleaMktQn and @HonnyBrown need to teach the rest of us your tricks to sniffing out these great Wen finds!!!  Smiley Happy

Enjoy the rest of your Labor Day weekend with you super Wen bargain!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Woman Happy There is only a one trick, really! It's to wake up early and go! One never knows what they might find there. Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

That is AWESOME! Enjoy your score! WHEE!

Esteemed Contributor

WOW!  That is awesome!!!!!!!  I love a great deal, I am so happy for you!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

@southres I'm so happy to hear about your great find Smiley Very Happy

I have had wenderful wen yard sale finds too, and hopefully there will be more Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Woman Happy There is only a one trick, really! It's to wake up early and go! One never knows what they might find there. Woman Wink

I'm not much of an early bird but if there was a yard sale with nothing but Wen I'm sure I could crawl out of bed early for that. Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

@southres wrote:

That was an awesome deal!

Regular Contributor

Great score!  Enjoy that remoist.  I don't think the yard sales around my area have any WEN items.  I'm so jealous!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@CoCo87 wrote:

Great score!  Enjoy that remoist.  I don't think the yard sales around my area have any WEN items.  I'm so jealous!  Smiley Happy

The wen yard sale deals are pretty rare, I was lucky 2 weeks in a row, The first week I got a 32 oz BGT & MIF CC, both were 3/4 full for $5 each & a new 613 mousse & SC $5 for both Smiley Very Happy I was wanting to try the 613 mousse & now it's my favorite.

The next week I got 3 SAM 8 oz re moist for $3 each Cat Very Happy