WEN

Honored Contributor

Wasn't it wonderful to see Chaz today?  What did y'all buy while he was on air?  I bought:

• 613 Q2 Big Deal
  • SMM RTM duo

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Re: Great to see Chaz today!

[ Edited ]

It was nice to see him. 

I didn't buy a thing, because I need absolutely nothing.  I'm waiting for the holiday TSV to stock up on Tea Tree CC.  That's assuming it will be the same as it's been the last few years.

And WVM RTM!  Now that I'm getting low on.  I only have three bottles left and a bottle usually lasts me a month.  So I'm using it sparingly in hopes that it will hold out until December.🤞

You got quite a buy with the Big Deal!  Congrats!👏

Respected Contributor

Hi, SurferWife!  I have it on the DVR and after I do my teeth in a few minutes, I'm gonna sit down with my tea and watch.  I did not get anything right now.  I did just get my first set of three 32s in summer seasaonls from the TSV back in Dec. of 2018 two days ago.  They now owe me three more 32s in winter seasonal which I should get in a week or two and that will complete the auto delivery in that TSV.   I have two full Bella Styling Cremes and a decent amount of Bella Cleansing Conditioner BUT that IS an AMAZING deal!  I see you got a Melon Mint RTM.  I'm finishing up my last NBT in that.  It's one of my top favorites.  I'm waiting for when the fall stuff comes out.  I want the Plum Pear in alot of things.  I knew you were gonna get the big deal, I think you said your husband likes to shave with 613.  I love that too!  Great for you!

Esteemed Contributor

I got the Q2 Deal in BS Traditional

Valued Contributor

Hi, @SurferWife  and fellow Wenners - I bought the double 32 oz CC deal in Cucumber Aloe, and the 32oz. Coconut Lime with the NBT - wanted to get more before the summer ends.  Trying to grow my hair out gray again (for the 7th time!) and the CA always works great for me.  Will I succeed this time?  Who knows, but I love my WEN!  Yes, it was so nice to see Chaz again yesterday.