WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Great deal on web site now!

@princessduck wrote:

I ordered A342275, which is the Auto Delivery of A309568, back in March.  It was on special for $58 and each time is comes with a different seasonal scent.  I am also able to change the classic each time if I so choose. 

@princessduck-  I also have this wonderful deal on AD.  I would like to change the classic out for my next AD.  How do I make a change?  I did not see an option to do so as the "Edit" would not allow me to make a change. 

Honored Contributor

@princessduck- btw - that $58.00 was such an awesome price!  I wish I would have ordered more than one!  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Okay, I just checked this deal of the classic cleansing conditioner, seasonal cleansing conditioner, and the classic replenishing treatment mist. 

I was surmising what the auto-delivery would be, thinking that the winter one would be the new Winter White Forest and the third shipment would be the new not-yet-revealed-name of the CC coming in the spring.

Well, I looked at this auto-delivery and here is what is coming for the second and third shipment:

Summer Honey Peach

Fall Tuscan Pear

Of course, the Spring Orange Blossom ships now for the first of three deliveries.

Frequent Contributor

Yes. My second autodelivery with the peach was shipped a few days ago. I purchased this when it was first presented. Fall Tuscan Pear and White Vanilla Pumpkin are my favorite seasonals, so I was pleased when they explained that the FTP would be the third delivery in the fall. Although, it would've been cool to get a winter shipment, I still love this.
Honored Contributor

@Dcole3 I am surprised that they skipped a winter shipment. When I have received auto deliveries with changing scents, it has been the next two or three seasons, depending upon which season they start with. If I got a summer auto delivery, then the next was fall, and the winter, etc.

Frequent Contributor

You can change your classic choice by going to autodelivery edit and then scroll to your next delivery and choose edit. The available ones are fig, TT, pom, and SA. Lavendar is not available for this. I don't remember if cucumber and aloe is or not.
Frequent Contributor

@World Traveler I agree. Last Christmas they did the triple 32oz your choice of classic or seasonal and the autoshipments came just the way you said.
Frequent Contributor

Something else I've also noticed. Two deals actually being about the same deal, but presented differently with one being a little cheaper than the other.

Ex. A347124
WEN by Chaz Dean Seasonal Cleansing Conditioner Duo w Treatment Oil

Is basically the same as A343769
WEN by Chaz Dean Seasonal 32-oz Cleansing Conditioner with 4-oz Oil. Minus the 613 sample and it's slightly cheaper.