WEN

Contributor

I just ran into this deal online and wanted to let you know. A309458 includes

Includes:

• 32-fl oz Classic Cleansing Conditioner
  • 32-fl oz Seasonal Cleansing Conditioner in Spring Orange Blossom
  • 12-fl oz Classic Replenishing Treatment Mist

$70. Auto delivery available. You order by the classic you prefer. Great for me. I ordered AD on TT. It's a LOT of RTM, in my opinion. I've been using more of it lately, but the RTM will all match the classic you order. TT is probably my least favorite fragrance, so I doubt I'll use it myself, but I love the new hair growth the CCC and oil are producing, so I'll probably use most of the RTM on my dogs' feet and bellies to discourage tiny critters from attaching themselves when we/they are outdoors.

Product kits like this one are why I hesitate to buy a gallon. Wonder if I'll ever actually make a dent in the WEN store in my closet!

Honored Contributor

Re: Great deal on web site now!

[ Edited ]

@Texana Thanks for posting. Smiley Happy

I'm going to wait until he is presenting (it's only one more day) so he can reach the all-important quota, as I think his quota results in June allowed for these extra two days in July. The last presentation in June he said he would NOT be returning until September, so I am assuming his final numbers were good enough to merit QVC asking him back this month. YAAAY!!!

Contributor

It appeared that this kit had already been presented. That's why I didn't wait. Plus, I didn't want a run on TT to keep me from getting it. I'm sure I'll be buying other things while the program is on! :-)

BTW, I finally saw your video of the time Chaz was doing your hair. Your hair looks SO great! Is it always solid white? I expect to try Indigo and see what it does to my gray hair. I'd like the gray to pop!

I was also surprised by how much product Chaz put in your hair! I don't even use that much in my chin-length hair. After watching that, I tried using the same amounts of CC and SC, plus my usual amount  of mousse (which is the same amount he put in your much-shorter hair). It felt like way too much. On the first day, I didn't like how my hair felt, but I have to admit that it looked thicker. On day 2, it was everything good you ever hear anybody say about Day 2 Hair! On day 3, I can hardly wait to wash it. In fact, that's where I'm headed right now! Overall, I'm going to dial the amounts back just a little. It's always an experiment, isn't it? :-) 

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - Do you have the Wen schedule for these days? Thank you - Riley1

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Hi World Traveler, am I to understand that Chaz is coming back in July?  I certainly hope so!!!! 

Honored Contributor

@77yangya Yes. today and tomorrow....19th and 20th. See other thread I started about the QVC2 Big Deal. Heart

Honored Contributor

@riley1 From what I can tell, it will be the following, all in Pacific Standard Time:

July 19

6:00pm

9:00pm

Midnight

July 20

4:00am

8:00am

1:00pm

5:00pm

Of course, he may be during other shows, but the above are the hour programs listed.

Since it is on QVC2, some of the above-mentioned times may be repeats. Smiley Sad

Occasional Contributor

I ordered A342275, which is the Auto Delivery of A309568, back in March.  It was on special for $58 and each time is comes with a different seasonal scent.  I am also able to change the classic each time if I so choose. 

Honored Contributor

Right now on q2 ~

2 - 16oz CC

1 -  4oz. Oil

$68.xx

The radio buttons are all the same, but all different Seasonals!

THANKS  CHAZ!!!Technicolor-Lips-2.png

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Texana wrote:

I just ran into this deal online and wanted to let you know. A309458 includes

Includes:

• 32-fl oz Classic Cleansing Conditioner
  • 32-fl oz Seasonal Cleansing Conditioner in Spring Orange Blossom
  • 12-fl oz Classic Replenishing Treatment Mist

$70. Auto delivery available. You order by the classic you prefer. Great for me. I ordered AD on TT. It's a LOT of RTM, in my opinion. I've been using more of it lately, but the RTM will all match the classic you order. TT is probably my least favorite fragrance, so I doubt I'll use it myself, but I love the new hair growth the CCC and oil are producing, so I'll probably use most of the RTM on my dogs' feet and bellies to discourage tiny critters from attaching themselves when we/they are outdoors.

Product kits like this one are why I hesitate to buy a gallon. Wonder if I'll ever actually make a dent in the WEN store in my closet!

Was it a TSV last time? I still have it on A/D.

A342275No Image Found

WEN by Chaz Dean Cleanse and Replenish Kit Auto

Item Price: $58.00

Purchased on 4 Easy Payments