WEN

Respected Contributor

@WenGirl42 @You are right! I just grabbed at the new sample and didn't look. But they are all different walls, clothes, hair, etc. so it wasn't a question of unfinished artwork.

The Faith sample he's in black against a white wall, Strength khaki sweater on dark wood wall, and Light pony tail with a tie on, grey background. 

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

Strength isn't my cup of tea; citrusy scents aren't at the top of my list.  Don't get me wrong, it's nice, but I'm not really a citrusy kind of girl.  Faith, on the other hand, is DOWNRIGHT BEAUTIFUL! As I've confessed before, I'm not good at describing the scent as far as blurting out the notes, but it is very fragrant, maybe a bit floraly but just a hint.  There is something else in it, but I don't know what it is.  Some of you could probably tell if you smell it. The more I smell it I think there is a hint of vanilla, too.  When it's launched I'm going to have to find a way to get it to Hawai‘i! I just feel bad asking our friends to play post office, although I very rarely do it.

Anyhoo, so far my three favorite fragrances are Faith, Hope & love...just like the Lord tells us in 1 Corinthians 13:13 - And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

SurferWife, I'm with you on the Strength/Faith samples, I am not fond of citrusy scents, so I won't purchase a large size of it.  I really like Faith, though, and it's similar to Hope, but lighter, so it might be my "summer" scent where Hope is my "fall/winter"  scent.  As much as I love SHP, it is pure fruitiness, so it might not be appropriate in all cases, and Faith might be better.  I'm also not a good descriptor of fragrance, but I do know what I do or don't like, and right now Hope and Faith top the list of WEN fragrances for me.