WEN

Honored Contributor

Hallelujah!  My hairstylist did my color & cut in her home today.  She sent me home with my color in my hair because she doesn't have shampoo bowl.  I actually got to rinse my color & cleanse with my beloved WEN!  I'm still plopping right now & hanging out on the couch with King Toby (I used a PTO day to get my hair done).  We are playing tug-o-war & giving sugar.

44C649EF-BA82-4117-B4A9-96C8C8B5B64B.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

Re: Got my color & cut today!

That's most unusual. Glad it makes your day! 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just curious, were there any masks or gloves involved or have the restrictions been lifted where she lives?

"I never changed, I just learned."
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Good for you!!!!!!  

Esteemed Contributor

OP Lucky Lady............I spoke to my hairdresser on phone yesterday - that's as close as I got.  She said they turned the salon upside down cleaning and changing things.  And now she's going nus at home doing nothing.

Wild horses won't keep women back when the green light is given.

Me included.

Respected Contributor

That's great, enjoy! Can't wait to get mine done too. 

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

OP Lucky Lady............I spoke to my hairdresser on phone yesterday - that's as close as I got.  She said they turned the salon upside down cleaning and changing things.  And now she's going nus at home doing nothing.

Wild horses won't keep women back when the green light is given.

Me included.

@fthunt   Wild horses won't budge me.  I'll still be sitting at home.  I don't want a person who works with the public breathing in my face, even witha silly useless cloth mask.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 ******okay - to each his own************

Respected Contributor

That would be awesome. Cut it. Put color on it. Send me home!

I would love that.

Respected Contributor

My salon went out of business for good. I have been going there for 30+ years! Luckily, my stylist will be going to a new shop when they are allowed to open. It's an Aveda salon, and therefore way more expensive. I'm happy I can follow her, just sad that the owner of my favorite salon lost her business.

I'm afraid that many more small business owners will continue to make some difficult decisions in the next few months.