WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Good Bye Chaz--Wen Confessional

@chessylady 

He makes much smaller sizes.

Have you tried it?

For many it is a Game Changer. 😀

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

I tried it once, it did not seem to clean my hair for the price, also the pump stopped working after about half of the product was finished.

Respected Contributor

Well, from the Q, while Chaz did the June shows I got:

Bella NBT duo

Peach ReMoist w/oil and comb set

Coconut Lime NBT

Peach NBT

SPF

The rest, like the Bella Paste and Dry Cleanser and everything else Bella, I got from Chaz's site couple of months ago.

Some here were very naughty and got LOTS of stuff!  LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf Yes, I am happy there are no new scents coming (to my knowledge). Mainly, because right now I have seven I like, so it lets me rotate depending upon the day I wash my hair. If he gave us a new one and I really, really liked it, well......what would I do? Which one would I have to drop? ha!

At least when he drops a scent from time to time, I don't have a choice but to stop using it. It was a year ago that he said he wouldn't be selling Vanilla Mint and Ginger Pumpkin on QVC anymore, and we all saw that didn't work out........thankfully for me!

But I understand that Mango Coconut is being discontinued (bought a gallon this time around), so once I finish my stash of that, I will need to replace it. Although, I must say that I really like the scent of the WEN Kids Watermelon and also the Strawberry-Banana, so that is what I would probably get to replace the MC if he doesn't come out with a new seasonal I like.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler - My granddaughters are loving the scent of the Kids Watermelon - they said it smells like the real thing, lol.

I am so glad I was able to pick this up for them. They really needed something to make them smile - which includes my daughter.

She is a single Mom of 3 and basically doing everything on her own including a full time job. Their Dad only sees them 7 hrs a week. So everything falls on her shoulders. This even made her smile.

Esteemed Contributor

@chessylady your entitled to your opinion but Chaz does not need a "sales pitch". His products speak for themselves and that's why they have such a devoted fan base. Gallons have been around for 13 years because they were requested and are loved by many. They are not just for multiple users but for Wen girls who love a particular scent and wouldn't think of being without it.
Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@sueinsf Yes, I am happy there are no new scents coming (to my knowledge). Mainly, because right now I have seven I like, so it lets me rotate depending upon the day I wash my hair. If he gave us a new one and I really, really liked it, well......what would I do? Which one would I have to drop? ha!

At least when he drops a scent from time to time, I don't have a choice but to stop using it. It was a year ago that he said he wouldn't be selling Vanilla Mint and Ginger Pumpkin on QVC anymore, and we all saw that didn't work out........thankfully for me!

But I understand that Mango Coconut is being discontinued (bought a gallon this time around), so once I finish my stash of that, I will need to replace it. Although, I must say that I really like the scent of the WEN Kids Watermelon and also the Strawberry-Banana, so that is what I would probably get to replace the MC if he doesn't come out with a new seasonal I like.

@World Traveler While I do have my preferences on seasonals, I'm flexible, so if something gets retired I could find something else to replace it.  Luckily, some of my least favorites are the ones that have been retired!  But I'm also glad no new scents right now.  I've still not tried any of the WEN kids or 319 or Bella Spirit.  Kind of hoping now that there are so many Bella Spirits products out, that he does offer a kit as a TS at some point. 

I do long for some of the kits of the past.  For me, the cc and the sc are the two most important products, but I realize most people do want the oil, mist and remoist, so I shouldn't be surprised when they are in a lot of kits.

Remember when we saw a 16oz cc, 2oz mist and 1oz oil?  That was one of my most favorite kits to try a new scent!!  I really don't want to try something new with a 32oz size but that seems to be what is offered now.  In some cases I've waited until Chaz had a sale on his website and tried some seasonal 16oz cc's that way.  Still haven't pulled the plug on Summer Melon Mint although I would like to try it.