WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Going through Withdrawals

[ Edited ]

@sailor_moon wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Suz585  I can never get it to work unless someone posts a link.  And it won't work at all on my Kindle.

@Suebdoo

Me too.  Somehow I just can not get Periscope to work on my own.  So I'm reliant on links that people sometimes post.

...I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.😜

@sailor_moon, I do what I can. -- bebe Smiley Wink

oh yeah, and the periscope link...

_____

Available until about 7:30pm ET this evening... 

I think this is Suz585's periscope video that was done after Chaz had done her hair. -- I haven't watched it yet but, from what I've heard, Chaz shares some Wen infoand there may be a tour involved (though I'm not positive)....

--

Chaz Dean's twitter page -- (https://mobile.twitter.com/chazdean

_____

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777

I believe it was Blanche Dubois, who made that line famous. Scarlett was a little more proud and independent. Smiley Wink

"Went with the Wind" was one of the funniest skits on The Carol Burnett Show. I bet the live audience had a blast that day.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

@bebe777

I believe it was Blanche Dubois, who made that line famous. Scarlett was a little more proud and independent. Smiley Wink

"Went with the Wind" was one of the funniest skits on The Carol Burnett Show. I bet the live audience had a blast that day.

@bebe777

@sailor_moon, lol, that's soooo funny because while I was congratulating myself on being oh so clever... There was this little nagging voice in my head... That I so often ignore. Smiley Happy

Still, "Went with the Wind" is a classic that can never receive too much attention.

-- bebe, who may be a few sheets to the wind later tonight Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

@bebe777

@bebe777

@sailor_moon, lol, that's soooo funny because while I was congratulating myself on being oh so clever... There was this little nagging voice in my head... That I so often ignore. Smiley Happy

Still, "Went with the Wind" is a classic that can never receive too much attention.

-- bebe, who may be a few sheets to the wind later tonight Smiley Wink

@bebe777,  I always tell those nagging voices, in my head, to shut up.😝

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@77yangya wrote:

Yeah.  When Chaz posts, heading home I cry, literally.  I sit in front of my computer and cry.  When he says heading to PA I jump around like a kid the day before Christmas.  Good post.  I thought I was the only one.

@77yangya Lol! I can't say I cry at all Chaz Periscope videos, but I have cried with the last one yesterday, that @bebe777 posted. Especially, on the last part - a photoshoot upstairs with a client.....

It impressed me, how much he is INVOLVED with a person he is working with - all attention and love...

Secondly, how Chaz photographed her and fixed her hair, and then taking pictures with her  (himself). He knows how to make his face and most importantly - his eyes light up and become a Beauty!

And thirdly, how Chaz made a client to sway her hair and jump a little up and down, then slowed it down on iPhone camera to show her hair in MOTION! THIS was Art!

The Hair was ALIVE and MAGICAL! I then was able to see the PERFECTION of the hair cut and color Chaz gave her, and could clearly see his love for hair, and how WELL Chaz UNDERSTANDS the HAIR! He is an ARTIST moved by passion and love.

I wish, I wish, I wish those Periscope videos would not go away, so people would be able to see them anytime. The Moving Hair after Chaz Haircut was a Miracle to say the least.

Honored Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@bebe777

We bought all the CB show dvds and they are hilarious!! I wish they had such a fun show like that on these days. And yes, that one in particular you mention was super funny!

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@77yangya wrote:

Yeah.  When Chaz posts, heading home I cry, literally.  I sit in front of my computer and cry.  When he says heading to PA I jump around like a kid the day before Christmas.  Good post.  I thought I was the only one.

@77yangya Lol! I can't say I cry at all Chaz Periscope videos, but I have cried with the last one yesterday, that @bebe777 posted. Especially, on the last part - a photoshoot upstairs with a client.....

It impressed me, how much he is INVOLVED with a person he is working with - all attention and love...

Secondly, how Chaz photographed her and fixed her hair, and then taking pictures with her  (himself). He knows how to make his face and most importantly - his eyes light up and become a Beauty!

And thirdly, how Chaz made a client to sway her hair and jump a little up and down, then slowed it down on iPhone camera to show her hair in MOTION! THIS was Art!

The Hair was ALIVE and MAGICAL! I then was able to see the PERFECTION of the hair cut and color Chaz gave her, and could clearly see his love for hair, and how WELL Chaz UNDERSTANDS the HAIR! He is an ARTIST moved by passion and love.

I wish, I wish, I wish those Periscope videos would not go away, so people would be able to see them anytime. The Moving Hair after Chaz Haircut was a Miracle to say the least.

@sonechko, thanks so much for sharing this... and I feel the same way. I think he really made Suz585 feel and looks so very special. Smiley Happy

That's our Chaz!!! Smiley Happy 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@77yangya wrote:

@sonechko, thanks so much for sharing this... and I feel the same way. I think he really made Suz585 feel and looks so very special. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

You know what, @bebe777? Chaz made ME feel so special through @Suz585.

Really, the way he treated her made me feel so good. About everything.

I love people who are like this. These people are simply very RARE. Most of us, most of the times tend to be pre-occupied with ourselves, and our thoughts and constant "internal conversation" about what's going on, which in itself makes us kinda unavailable to others.

Chaz is HERE. Present in this moment to fully be available to what ever is at hand NOW. He seems to be at EASE with himself, and he transfers this energy onto those he interacts with.

I could see how Suzy gradually was becoming more and more comfortable there as time progressed. And I LOVED how she became uninhibited and playful towards the end of photo shoot. She was doing it - the Model Flirt!

I am not even going to be saying again and again, that Chaz is a Master of his Trade, and an Artist. Forget WEN (just for a moment Cat Happy)  - I am in awe with a Man Behind WEN! Heart

Heart Chaz and Heart WEN!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@77yangya wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

You know what, @bebe777? Chaz made ME feel so special through @Suz585.

Really, the way he treated her made me feel so good. About everything.

I love people who are like this. These people are simply very RARE. Most of us, most of the times tend to be pre-occupied with ourselves, and our thoughts and constant "internal conversation" about what's going on, which in itself makes us kinda unavailable to others.

Chaz is HERE. Present in this moment to fully be available to what ever is at hand NOW. He seems to be at EASE with himself, and he transfers this energy onto those he interacts with.

I could see how Suzy gradually was becoming more and more comfortable there as time progressed. And I LOVED how she became uninhibited and playful towards the end of photo shoot. She was doing it - the Model Flirt!

I am not even going to be saying again and again, that Chaz is a Master of his Trade, and an Artist. Forget WEN (just for a moment Cat Happy)  - I am in awe with a Man Behind WEN! Heart

Heart Chaz and Heart WEN!

@sonechko, thanks again for sharing how you felt about this. Your enthusiasm is contagious... and you are describing how I feel about all of this. Thank you for that!! Heart

-- bebe Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Smiley Happy I am glad, @bebe777!!! Heart