WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: Going through Withdrawals

@Suz585  I can never get it to work unless someone posts a link.  And it won't work at all on my Kindle.

Trusted Contributor

Sorry OP  O/T for a minute while I can catch @bebe777

@bebe777 hiya😁  I know you are a scent lover from posts you have made .  I saw you post on the Skinn thread.  Some of his stuff is pretty highly scented to me, even though he doesn't really add fragrance to his skincare I don't think.  But the handcream to me is highly fragranced to my nose and I could not use it.  His body balm is super sweet...gag to me.  He has an essential body oil though which I love and reminds me of BGT.

O/T over.  The End.

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo, thanks so much for sharing that info,becasue I'm still in the learning phase. I really appreciate it!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Chaz Dean withdrawals!  I've been watching product videos tonight just because! Do any of you other Wenners do this?

......... I go and respond to a nasty post, and feel a little better. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

No. I love my WEN, but I'm all Chazzed out. He's a nice guy, but just like any other vendor, it's the same old-same old.

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

No. I love my WEN, but I'm all Chazzed out. He's a nice guy, but just like any other vendor, it's the same old-same old.

I don't watch alot of WEN shows either because, well, I know all about how to use the CCs and I don't use the ancillary products. However, I will watch a show or two when the new scent comes out as I want to see what he has to offer.

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Suz585  I can never get it to work unless someone posts a link.  And it won't work at all on my Kindle.

@Suebdoo

Me too.  Somehow I just can not get Periscope to work on my own.  So I'm reliant on links that people sometimes post.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Yeah.  When Chaz posts, heading home I cry, literally.  I sit in front of my computer and cry.  When he says heading to PA I jump around like a kid the day before Christmas.  Good post.  I thought I was the only one.

Respected Contributor

I don't think he'll be here on the first but good post though, good post.  I thought it was more the mid to end Feb. when he launches the new one.  If anyone knows better, let us know.  I hope he launches it the first though.  You got my hopes up. LOL!

Trusted Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Suebdoo

Me too.  Somehow I just can not get Periscope to work on my own.  So I'm reliant on links that people sometimes post.

...I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.😜

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️