WEN

Contributor
Does anyone know if we will be getting gallons in June? Just wondering since they had that fire in the warehouse?
Thank you for your answers!
Contributor

Super Contributor

I heard that due to supply chain issues, the gallons may not be available until Sept.

Honored Contributor

No gallons in June.  At least no new gallons.  I don't know if QVC has any left from last year they might put on sale.

Some time ago Chaz said that he hasn't yet gotten some materials needed for the gallons, which normally would have already been delivered to QVC for the June sale.

He was promised these materials sometime in May, and he said if they arrive as promised, perhaps the gallons could be sold about September.  But that's only a best guess estimate if things go perfectly.

I haven't heard anything about it since.  So I'm not counting on gallons any time soon.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette 

Thanks for keeping us posted.  Hopefully QVC will have some inventory they can sell.  I will buy a gallon of Tea Tree.  I can run out of most formulas but NOT that one!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.