WEN

Honored Contributor

I remember in June that having gallons of seasonals was a first. From what I gathered just recently, September has been the month for gallons of 613 and the rice-based products. 

Has Chaz said if he is going to do gallons in December? I'm on auto delivery for the winter vanilla mint, and am really enjoying it. Just wondering if you think he will do gallons for the other winter flavors.

Apologize beforehand if this has been asked and answered before. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Gallons in December too?

[ Edited ]

No. Traditonally, gallons have been in June and 613 came later. Last year, Bamboo Green Tea was in June, but it sold out quickly and did not apear this June.

There are no gallons in December.

I don't know when Bamboo Green Tea and Mandarin Italian Fig will be sold next year, as there's no pattern yet. It could be June or September.

Honored Contributor

Thanks! Kind of thought that was how it worked, but appreciate you confirming it. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Thanks! Kind of thought that was how it worked, but appreciate you confirming it. Smiley Happy

Never hurts to ask. I feel like just when I think I know how things work, he tosses a grenade and blows up the system, like with the BGT in September and having no new seasonals this year. I guess that's what WEN is really all about anyway - not doing things the way they've always been done.

Trusted Contributor

While there likely won't be gallons (unless there is a BIG surprise) it does seem like December is a great time to get a large volume of products for a good price. I LOVE gallons, but I'm also looking forward to some Wen deals for the gift giving season in other directions.

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler if you ordered your WVM on auto delivery the second shipment usually ships in Dec.  I don't know if the seasonal choices were on the auto delivery option but normally the gallons are.

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@World Traveler if you ordered your WVM on auto delivery the second shipment usually ships in Dec.  I don't know if the seasonal choices were on the auto delivery option but normally the gallons are.

Yes, I did get it on auto delivery. It was the winter citrus that sounded good. Have you tried it? But if there are no gallons in December, then I think I will get a 32 oz of the citrus, just to try it out.

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

Yes, I did get it on auto delivery. It was the winter citrus that sounded good. Have you tried it? But if there are no gallons in December, then I think I will get a 32 oz of the citrus, just to try it out.

Among all Winter CCs I like WWC the best! I even got it's oil, SC and Mousse. I will get at least one (or two) more 32 oz this winter. Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

Among all Winter CCs I like WWC the best! I even got it's oil, SC and Mousse. I will get at least one (or two) more 32 oz this winter. Cat Happy

I agree. The WWC is also my favorite winter seasonal so I'll probably get some more. I still have some of the oil left but it can't hurt to get more. Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

It's in my stash but I didn't try it yet,  I love the scent and ordered the oil and rtm too.  I'm a WVM girl I just love it.  I also love WCM and I'm planning on stocking a lot of it too, that's another scent that is supposedly retiring.  As much as I love WVM oil I think I love the WCM oil just as much.