WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Gallons in December too?

@World Traveler wrote:

I remember in June that having gallons of seasonals was a first. From what I gathered just recently, September has been the month for gallons of 613 and the rice-based products. 

Has Chaz said if he is going to do gallons in December? I'm on auto delivery for the winter vanilla mint, and am really enjoying it. Just wondering if you think he will do gallons for the other winter flavors.

Apologize beforehand if this has been asked and answered before. Smiley Happy

I know in the past that when people have cancelled their second AD of gallons, sometimes the gallon will pop up on QVC. I was able to get a gallon of fig I believe in January one year because someone must have cancelled their AD after it they'd already accounted for it. It was free shipping too! Now not saying that will happen for sure this time but ya never know!

Trusted Contributor

I ordered a gallon of TT from Chaz's site during the Black Friday sale last year. I think it was 20% off, plus no tax and free shipping, so it was actually cheaper than the Q's price. Of course, there was no easy pay. I don't know if Chaz will have that BF sale again this year or not. If he does, I wouldn't count on any seasonal gallons being available. But hopefully the cores and maybe 613 and the rice formulas if we're lucky.

Trusted Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

I ordered a gallon of TT from Chaz's site during the Black Friday sale last year. I think it was 20% off, plus no tax and free shipping, so it was actually cheaper than the Q's price. Of course, there was no easy pay. I don't know if Chaz will have that BF sale again this year or not. If he does, I wouldn't count on any seasonal gallons being available. But hopefully the cores and maybe 613 and the rice formulas if we're lucky.

@aprimo that sounds like a great sale opportunity! Was the sale on everything or just gallons?

Trusted Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

@aprimo that sounds like a great sale opportunity! Was the sale on everything or just gallons?

It was on everything. Some kind person posted the code here. I think it was from Thanksgiving through Dec. 1st if I remember correctly. I ordered a TT gallon, plus a whole bunch of the ancillary products. I hope they offer it again this year. Although, after the binge I have been on this year, I really don't need anything else. Woman Embarassed