WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: Gallon scent change with AD

@riley1 wrote:

@ValentinaBon - Yes, it does allow you to change your scent, however, Chaz has repeatedly asked we do not. He needs about 4 months lead time for the second shipment and does the tally from gallon sales by the end of June. If people change their scent say in August, this will change the numbers. Some scents will not be available for the second shipment and people lose out.

I was going to change it immediately so that should give plenty of lead time. It isn't an issue now since SHL is not an option anyway.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@geezerette 

I'm so glad you brought this up. Jill was fabulous with Chaz. A real pro, she'll truly be missed. Their conversation was perfect, informative, fun and funny. All pertinent info shared and good questions asked. None of that awful over talking or rude interupting. 

A previous host just couldn't stop talking. Many points plus new info, missed, cut off or never gotten to because of the incessant yammering and interupting. I was so annoyed and disappointed. I wanted to put a lid on her. It's not my nature to comment like this but I really wanted to hear all that Chaz had to say during that show!

@geezerette wrote:

This seems to be host specific this visit.  I watched the shows and this host was the only one saying you could change scents on auto-delivery.  I didn’t hear anyone else ever mention that once.

Speaking of hosts, I have to say what a pleasure it was watching Jill with Chaz last night.  She was totally knowledgeable and she let Chaz explain his own products (without interruption) by asking him pertinent questions.  No silliness, but she was able to talk about her own experiences and product recommendations.  (She talked me into a couple more purchases that I had no intention of getting!)  All that while remaining professional and having fun.  I was really glad she got the two hour show.  And Chaz seemed truly sad to have her leaving.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@riley1 Thank you for continuing to remind us of the importance of NOT changing scents on our auto-delivery. Wish the hosts would stop saying you can, which, although it is true, causes Chaz so many problems when his manufacturer's don't have enough lead time to make the products. There are going to be people disappointed again, and it is not fair to those who stuck with her original order and expect to get it again in December, and then don't. Smiley Sad

With all he does for us....his products, great prices, etc., it is one of the few things he asks of us.

So true, World Traveler.  I've seen posts where people did not get their second gallon or it was held up or some problem.  Good idea.  Stick to the order placed.

Frequent Contributor

I went to my AD order and checked to see if I could change the scent.  The option is not there for me, it will not let me change the scent. 

Regular Contributor

@bklyngrl 

Do you see the header that says Plan Details and then under that it is a header that says Edit Shipments for this Plan? Under that second header there should be a button that says Edit right next to the button that says Skip this Shipment.

You cant't switch from the Plan Details section.

Valued Contributor

@bklyngrl wrote:

I went to my AD order and checked to see if I could change the scent.  The option is not there for me, it will not let me change the scent. 

Another poster mentioned how you can find where to change it. I just checked again and it is still there as an option and it appears all the scents, including SHL are there to choose. 

Frequent Contributor

@Greenqueen 

Yes I just saw the posting and tried it and from there I was able to select a new one.  Good to know for the future.  Thank you so much.