WEN

Honored Contributor

I'm sure y'all know this, but since I didn't see anyone post yet, I thought I would.  Gallons are back in June; Chaz is going back to his regular schedule.

Also, in case some do not know, Indigo now has a Styling Cream and Mousse.  I posted a comment about it on FB because he has always told us not to use Indigo as a leave-in.  I'm curious to know why it would be different with the Styling Cream and Mousse.  No answer yet, but I don't expect one.  I typically never see a response from whomever manages the page, when someone poses a question.  I'm sure once they launch here and he it is presented, he will probably address it.  I wouldn't mind trying them, even with my red hair.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Re: Gallon Month is now June

@SurferWife  Good to "see" you!  Question for you. I do use WEN exclusively to wash my hair and I love the mousse.  However, I have never used the styling cream.  I have wavy shoulder length hair (getting a few inches chopped soon) and I typically use a curl cream to keep my curls chunky and frizz free.  Is that what the styling cream does?  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@bmorechick 

Good to "see" you, too!  The styling cream protects the hair from heat damage and frizz.  If you want a curl definition cream, I highly recommend the WEN Enhancing & Defining Cream.  I use it daily and there really is a visible difference in my curl definition vs. not using it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife , I am wanting to know if the summer body treatments are restocked at QVC? I love the Pina Colada, but it is sold l out. I did get one set. 

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne 

It still appears to be sold out.  I missed out.  I thought I had an extra jar at home, but I didn't so when I went back to buy a set, it was gone.  Poo!

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

Thanks for the product updates.

Does Chaz have a new Facebook page or something?  I haven't seen any new updates for a while on the fan page which is unusual.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette 

I follow the WEN by Chaz Dean page on both FB and Instagram.  I think it was an Instagram video when I saw them getting ready for Gallon month as well as saw the new Indigo Styling Cream and Mousse.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@geezerette 

I follow the WEN by Chaz Dean page on both FB and Instagram.  I think it was an Instagram video when I saw them getting ready for Gallon month as well as saw the new Indigo Styling Cream and Mousse.

@SurferWife 

Thanks.  I'm not on Instagram.  He hasn't updated the Facebook page in weeks, so I was wondering.  

Glad to get the news one way or another!

Honored Contributor

Upcoming hour long WEN shows:

Q Main:

6/1 7pm eastern

6/2 1am eastern

Q2:

6/4 - 8am and 6pm eastern 

6/7 - 9pm eastern 

I'm sure there will be hits in several other shows during the month too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@geezerette wrote:

Upcoming hour long WEN shows:

Q Main:

6/1 7pm eastern

6/2 1am eastern

Q2:

6/4 - 8am and 6pm eastern 

6/7 - 9pm eastern 

I'm sure there will be hits in several other shows during the month too.

Don't take these times as gospel just yet.  Another poster received some show information from WEN customer service:

And a follow up:

QVC changes their line up at the last minutes sometimes.  All I can say is keep checking the programming.🤷‍♀️

ETA:  Apparently WEN customer service was not aware of any Q2 shows at the time, unlike what the QVC program states.