WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: GALLONS in SEPTEMBER

[ Edited ]

Dang!! Thanks for letting us know. I don't watch QVC but do order gallons when they come and we are about to run out (Honey lilac). I always buy just enough to time them just right for when they normally come available in June so this is a bummer. Oh well. 

Respected Contributor

@ValentinaBon   I'd suggest you order some of your favorites in 32 ounce bottles now, because we don't know for sure what gallons will be available in September, I am sure it will partly depend on what ingredients may or may not be available and in what quantities.  I know some formulas are being retired, too, so better not to take chances, IMHO.  There were some formulas on sale last week, I don't know if they still are or not, you can always search "WEN" on QVC's website to see the full inventory and check prices to see.  Good luck!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@ValentinaBon   I sure hope you see this post, I just found some of the spring and summer formulas on sale as a "Beauty IQ Steal" special, it includes a 32 ounce CC, mousse and comb for $69.96.  If you also use the mousse, it's a pretty good deal, and might help tide you over until September.

Thank you so much for the heads up, I thought I was going crazy not finding it.
     Thank goodness I keep one gallon in reserve, I should make it until Sept!

Honored Contributor

DUH - I just did the math.  I was planning to get a gallon of Tea Tree, which is $149 during gallon month (plus $27 shipping to HI if it's not free).  Now that Chaz is having his 40% off sale, plus free shipping over $100, I can get 4 32 oz. Tea Tree CCs (whiche equals a gallon) for $139 PLUS free shipping.  That is the way to go!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

DUH - I just did the math.  I was planning to get a gallon of Tea Tree, which is $149 during gallon month (plus $27 shipping to HI if it's not free).  Now that Chaz is having his 40% off sale, plus free shipping over $100, I can get 4 32 oz. Tea Tree CCs (whiche equals a gallon) for $139 PLUS free shipping.  That is the way to go!

@SurferWife 

Go for it!  You're never guaranteed free shipping with the Q in your neck of the woods, or ocean.

For Tea Tree, I usually wait until the holiday trio offering which has been quite a bit cheaper than the gallons.  But with everything up in the air now, I wonder if we'll continue to have those trios offered.🤷‍♀️