WEN

Honored Contributor

For any of you that did not see Chaz this morning:

It's official--gallons will not be here until September.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette 

I didn't see him so thank you for posting the heads up.

Esteemed Contributor

Wen gallon users, are seasonal fragrances such as Lilac and Honey offered in the gallon special?  

Honored Contributor

@Trix wrote:

Wen gallon users, are seasonal fragrances such as Lilac and Honey offered in the gallon special?  

@Trix 

Normally, yes.  All formulas are offered.  All seasonals--that is the only time of the year you can get a seasonal out of season.  All the Bella Spirits, Kids, Rice formulas, etc.

Chaz hasn't said there would be any exclusions, so I'm assuming that all formulas will be available as usual.  However, I don't know if they'll have as much quantity as usual.

Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette  Thanks for the response.  I will stay tuned for the next Wen Gallon special in September.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@geezerette 

Thanks for letting us know!  I knew Chaz was on earlier this week but I didn't watch.  I'll need some Tea Tree by then!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Watching Chaz on Shawn's beauty show right now, live, and got a chance to order a 32oz  Summer Mango Coconut.  A seasonal I can use that was retired, they are calling it as "back from the vault", but I wonder if perhaps it was one he could get all the ingredients for, so he made some to help tide people over?  Anyway, I was able to watch when Chaz was on air, and make a purchase to support him.  I know the SMC will be good for the last of my perm, since it's so moisturizing.  Oh, and Chaz re-iterated again that gallons will be at the Q in September, thanks for reporting that for sure in this thread, @geezerette !

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

Watching Chaz on Shawn's beauty show right now, live, and got a chance to order a 32oz  Summer Mango Coconut.  A seasonal I can use that was retired, they are calling it as "back from the vault", but I wonder if perhaps it was one he could get all the ingredients for, so he made some to help tide people over?  Anyway, I was able to watch when Chaz was on air, and make a purchase to support him.  I know the SMC will be good for the last of my perm, since it's so moisturizing.  Oh, and Chaz re-iterated again that gallons will be at the Q in September, thanks for reporting that for sure in this thread, @geezerette !

@CamilleP 

I was thinking the same thing.  

But as the saying goes, "Never look a gift horse..."😉

I'm glad you could get something you can use!👍

Respected Contributor

@geezerette   And my SMC has shipped already, super-fast!  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: GALLONS in SEPTEMBER

[ Edited ]

@geezerette and @CamilleP 

I think because SMC is such a beloved scent he brought it back on his website last month and decided to bring some to the Q.  This is only my assumption, but I don't think it was brought back only because of being able to get the ingredients.  I think he planned to bring it back in the 32 oz. since so many of the WEN ladies kept asking for it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.