WEN

Super Contributor

From Dooters: new fall seasonal, and PJP EDP?

I don't want to be accused of spreading misinformation, so I will just leave the screenshots here… And let everyone come to their own conclusions.  Heart

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: From Dooters: new fall seasonal, and PJP EDP?

@Brdwygurl wrote:

I don't want to be accused of spreading misinformation, so I will just leave the screenshots here… And let everyone come to their own conclusions.  Heart

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

@Brdwygurl

I LOVE YOU WEN DOOTERS!  You are the BEST Stud Muffin!  Heart

I'm STILL asking for the HOT MEN OF WEN CALENDAR, photos by Chaz, you featured on your Birthday Month, proceeds to a charity of Chaz Dean's choice.

How GREAT would that be?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting this @Brdwygurl Woman Very Happy

@Drythe Everytime you mention that calendar I want it more Smiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @Brdwygurl for posting this information!  I'm good with all of it--speculation, guesses, and interpretation. 😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Sounds like I might get a couple of my PJP wishes Smiley Very Happy

I don't mind waiting til Valentines to get PJP mousse & SC (hint) Smiley Wink

I'm with you @BExplorer It's fun to play the game of What's Next.

Trusted Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Sounds like I might get a couple of my PJP wishes Smiley Very Happy

I don't mind waiting til Valentines to get PJP mousse & SC (hint) Smiley Wink

I'm with you @BExplorer It's fun to play the game of What's Next.

It sure is @FleaMktQn!  And I love your suggestion of PJP mousse and SC. Heart

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Yes @BExplorer  If we get PJP RTM & EDP this Fall Smiley Wink I am happy to use BGT SC & mousse with PJP CC til Feb Smiley Very Happy The scents play very well together Heart

Trusted Contributor

So many hints at once, this is really an embarrassment of riches!

Respected Contributor

Yes!  I saw that on Dooter's face book site.  I'm hoping...I've been using my CC Peony and cleansing my body with it too.  UG, heaven! 

The only think I feel a bit disappointed about is the new Light EDP.  I got it yesterday and used it after my shower this morning.  I only did one spritz on decollatage a few hours ago and to me it smells like the perfume Amythest and Aqua Velva mixed.  It's a very "green" scent.  Now, it could morph into something great, I don't know yet.  Trying any kind of scent, it takes hours before you could get to the real bottom notes so my jury's still out.  When I use the Peony on hair and body, the scent stays on me for days so it may be mixing with that.  I still love Chaz and all my Wen stuff though.  I'm still holding out hope for a Wen Men RTM or EDP but it's a long shot.  Peony is AMAZING to me.  Someone posted the photo of the Peony RTM but not until October willl it come out, I guess.  I was also hoping for a Peony styling creme.  Hey, I hope alot don't I!  For me Wen Men just hit the mark.  It gives me this giddy feeling, I just enjoy it so very much.    I don't want to discourage anyone from the Light EDP though.  It's not a distateful scent to me.  It may turn out to be something unreal.  Could be body chemistry too.  Maybe I have a crumby personal scent!  LOL!  After using my Wen I feel like a princess though, that's for sure!

Regular Contributor

Thanks for posting @Brdwygurl!  While we are listing our wishlists... I'd love a PJP gallon! Smiley Very Happy