WEN

Trusted Contributor

From Dooters FB page :) shoutouts to yangya and American bulldog mom!

this was posted last night

I wandered over to the QVC WEN Forum to see what's up. yangya, more 32 oz Winter coming in right after the first of January. Would Chaz fail you now? Oh No he wouldn't. And American Bulldog Mom, you'd better be bragging! WEN in doubt, Spray RTM! I know I do. Rip is awesome. I did see the Winter Cranberry Mint Treatment Oil froze and I can tell you, my Tea Tree does that in my locker this time of year. No worries. Tested for 'freeze/thaw' and good to go. And, by a lab. Me too but I'm not certified. Uh oh. Gotta go. Wind here is insane. Killing my wifi. I need better digs...

live....laugh....love
Respected Contributor

Re: From Dooters FB page :) shoutouts to yangya and American bulldog mom!

@bruingirl wrote:

this was posted last night

I wandered over to the QVC WEN Forum to see what's up. yangya, more 32 oz Winter coming in right after the first of January. Would Chaz fail you now? Oh No he wouldn't. And American Bulldog Mom, you'd better be bragging! WEN in doubt, Spray RTM! I know I do. Rip is awesome. I did see the Winter Cranberry Mint Treatment Oil froze and I can tell you, my Tea Tree does that in my locker this time of year. No worries. Tested for 'freeze/thaw' and good to go. And, by a lab. Me too but I'm not certified. Uh oh. Gotta go. Wind here is insane. Killing my wifi. I need better digs...

@bruingirl Thank you for posting this. 

Dooters, thanks for the shoutout and Rip says thank you for the compliment. He is definitely a "WEN dog". 😉

Also, glad to hear the WVM CC will be back soon. I will be ordering!!

Honored Contributor

Love and Blessings of the Season to you Dooters, and to Miss Linda. Heart

You two keep me sane!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom you're welcome Smiley Wink

live....laugh....love
Respected Contributor

Hi bruingirl!!!  Thank you for letting us know!!!!!  Can't wait to order more.  I knew Chaz would not let us down.  I saw your post about the wonderful item coming in March.  That's great.  I sneaked one from Chaz!  I got another Wen Men styling creme too.  Chaz really outdid himself with the new WRC.  It is so amazing.  He outdid himself with so many things!!!  I always feel like a princess every day with Wen.  Hope all is well with you! XXXOOO