WEN

Frequent Contributor

Free Shipping today, Sunday! Bella Spirit duo on the way😍

I've been waiting for a free ship and decent easy pay option. I'm down to my last bottle and got alittle sweaty thinking I'd run out and the price would go up.

i wonder how long that into price will stick around on that awesome duo?! 

This promo is on QVC since its on everything. Not Chaz. Like that, too 👍🏻

Respected Contributor

Re: Free Shipping today, Sunday! Bella Spirit duo on the way😍

Hi LucysMommy!  I love the Bella duo too!  I especially like the plain one.  It makes my hair like "doll" hair.  I mean, my hair was shiny like glass to begin with from Wen but that even bumps it up more!!!!!!!!!  Hey, good for you!!!!

I know free shipping is important to some because it costs a mint.  It costs three bucks to ship me a gallon so "it don't cut no ice" for free shipping.  LOL!!! hahahaha....seriously though, it really doesn't but I feel for those that it costs a lot.  I'm so glad you got what you wanted!  YYYYAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!   XO

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Free Shipping,

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv73/rogerwabbit/Chatbox%20Pix/woohoo.gif

Honored Contributor

Speaking of Bella Spirit (regular, not Indigo)...for you curly girls, how does it perform for you? I have found that it makes my curls fuzzy. I waited to finish off my first 32 oz. bottle to opine. It seems to work better if I use it as a mixer on my first cleanse only , then use my seasonal for my 2nd cleanse. When I stick to my standard regiment of TT 1st cleanse/Seasonal 2nd cleanse, I NEVER have fuzzies.  I actually started using the Bella Spirit more on my puppy and his coat responds FABULOUSLY to it. I have also found I really like it as my facial cleanser, too, just as much as the 613 BCC. Any thoughts?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Hi SurferWife, I hope you got in on the free shipping!  I was thinking of you about that. Anyway, I guess everyone's hair is different because the plain Bella Cleanser does my hair VERY nicely.  It doesn't poof it out at all.  However, you can use it as a body/face cleanser and that is great too, I do that.  I use all the seasonals and Wen Men and the Restoratives on face/body with the loofah.  I apply the way Chaz does to the models' on the shows.  I get it all in there and take a handful of water and rake REALLY vigorously over and over, then I just lean back in the shower stream, get a splash of water and massage scalp, I then rake over and over again.  It gets really frothy.  I don't have to clip it up, it's so frothy it just stands up there.  I rinse extremely vigorously too and with the comb until it squeaks, then I put my leave in stuff but when I do I do this raking motion over and over.  That somehow "seals the deal".  I hope this helps! XO  Hope you had a great time on your trip!