WEN

Trusted Contributor

Free Shipping Day !

[ Edited ]

In case you didn't notice .....free shipping on everything today only!  @SurferWife and @AlohaSun!!  Get your CC out !!😘

I think I need to shop too!  Would be a great day to get a purse or some shoes. And of course some WEN!😜

@SurferWife. Had to do your name again for it to light up😁

ETA aww man I just saw where it excludes HI and AK.  That's just wrong.  I don't understand why your shipping has to be higher.  I've sent packages over the years on eBay , even to PR, and it was the same as if I was sending it to anywhere else in the US.  Of course it was USPS so maybe that's the problem.  

Respected Contributor

Suebdoo, that's really great for posting the free shipping.  I know it's really crumby for poor SurferWife and others that can't get it.  I believe it's because everything has to be flown practically half way out in the Pacific and that must be costly so they pass it on to the consumer.  I don't think it's because they're being unfair, it's just dollars and cents, which alot of time kicks me in the butt too.  (ouch!) 

Respected Contributor

Too little too late - the Q should have done this way before now.  Do you notice nobody is overly thrilled?  I hope the Q is reading these boards - they will realize they are losing customers everyday because they can't offer what other websites do.  There should always be free shipping over a certain amount - like over $50 on other websites.  I won't be buying a darn thing from the Q on this free shipping day.

Regular Contributor

Re: Free Shipping Day !

[ Edited ]

They really need to clarify:  It's free shipping ONLY on items that are being represented today.  I clicked on items on my wish list and those are not free S&H.    Shipping is too expensive on this website.  Especially when you want to buy multiples of the same items (like Christma presents).  Four of the same item with $5 shipping will cost you $20 in shipping.  CRAZY!  As far as beauty products....I would never buy from QVC ulless it is a super deal because places like Macy's and Norstrom are free shipping always.  And same for shoes- you can always find free shipping and great sales on same items the Q sells.  

Honored Contributor

@eyeron,

I ordered several items from my wishlist this morning and everything was free shipping. They ranged from home decor, electronics, candles, kitchen, and handbags. I also received free shipping on Slatkin candles which are in advance order. My orders took less than 2 minutes for an operator. I called a friend and she ordered some temp-tations with free shipping also, but, she waited a very long time for an operator to place her order.

Regular Contributor

@meallen616 . Thank You for your post!  When I went into my wish list and clicked on the item it still showed the shipping.  But, I did go through the ordering process for the ring I wanted and it did not include the shipping!  So.... QVC might want to look into this and change all the shipping to "free shipping"on those items that still show the shipping.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Free Shipping Day !

[ Edited ]

@Suebdoo...when I saw the Free Shipping banner first thing I hit speed buy on was WEN. When I saw $16 shipping applied and read the restrictions. Let's just say I was less than pleased. QVC makes so much money off of shipping to AK & HI, they could allow go ONE day of free shipping for us, too. If I could only get the (legitimate) products I buy on QVC from Amazon, I'd never buy another thing from QVC.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the heads up !  I  ordered 2 STP 32 oz on AD.  Sad that QVC couldn't extend free shipping to all.  It would have been a genuine customer appreciation gesture.

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife, if they offered a free shipping day it should be for all customers. I'm sorry you guys have been excluded once again.

#IAmTeamWen
Occasional Contributor

Free Shipping and Handling Day!  Yipee! 

Oh....wait....only for the 48 states.  Too bad HI!  QVC will omit you from the reindeer games once again!  Thanks a Lot!  Cannot wait for when the QVC Chief Exec starts playing HSN....and putting the screws to HI and AK once more time. QVC should really only sell to the 48 states and shave off HI and AK...it would really be more honest.

Also noted that QVC is attempting to rain on Amazon Prime's day on Tuesday.  Well this HI girl will be saving her $$$ and shopping with a vendor that knows how to honor FREE SHIPPING claim.  Something the hosts could not be bothered to mention last night. 

Just remember Q...even with your little merger...you are only 3rd in line.....you are behind WalMart...and Amazon.  Learn your place.,

It is too bad QVC cannot be turned away at the HI airports.  Sorry, QVC.....we don;t want YOUR business!