WEN

Contributor

Free Bella Spirit Indigo -- Come & Get It!

I posted this shortly after Indigo was introduced, but it was in the thread that was many pages long, so I'm making the offer again.

Indigo actually turned my fine, gray hair darker, rather than brighter -- not what I wanted. So I'm offering my open bottle free to anyone who will come get it. Obviously, a little of it has been used,  but it's virtually a full bottle. I live in Richardson TX. Anyone interested?

Regular Contributor

Re: Free Bella Spirit Indigo -- Come & Get It!

If no one will come get it I’ll send you money to ship it. Let me know!

Regular Contributor

Or I can trade you for a BST

Honored Contributor

@Texana If no one wants to get it from you, you might do what I have done with products I tried and didn't work for me. I give them to a friend who works at the assisted living complex and the people who live there enjoy getting new things to try.

Where my soon-to-be 100-year-old mother lives, they have a salon where I sometimes give things to that weren't quite up to what I wanted. I see all sorts of things in that salon; almost like a store where others bring in hair products they don't care for.

And we have a "rescue mission" where they love to receive personal items for those who come in to stay for a day or two.

But my thinking is that the Indigo would be nice for the older ladies in an assisted living or convalescent home.

Just a thought! Heart

Contributor

Lovely idea, @World Traveler. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@Texana Of course, you would have to give a demonstration so they know about the wash, rinse, and repeat routine! LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Texana If no one wants to get it from you, you might do what I have done with products I tried and didn't work for me. I give them to a friend who works at the assisted living complex and the people who live there enjoy getting new things to try.

Where my soon-to-be 100-year-old mother lives, they have a salon where I sometimes give things to that weren't quite up to what I wanted. I see all sorts of things in that salon; almost like a store where others bring in hair products they don't care for.

And we have a "rescue mission" where they love to receive personal items for those who come in to stay for a day or two.

But my thinking is that the Indigo would be nice for the older ladies in an assisted living or convalescent home.

Just a thought! Heart

Hi World Traveler, that is a great idea!

Occasional Visitor

I’m definitely interested, and I will be glad to come get it from you.  Let me know how we can get in touch. 

Contributor

Hi @Joy41, Thanks for your reply.  I already worked out a trade, but thanks for your interest!