WEN

Frequent Contributor

Sorry if this has been posted somewhere else, but can someone describe the new fragrances Faith and Joy? And how does Faith compare to Hope?

With the upcoming shows, I was hoping to try a new fragrance Smiley Happy Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@77yangyaor @SurferWife  Can you answer this question? I don't have the fragrance but I think you might...

Sorry @ShopperGirl15 but maybe if these ladies or (someone who does) will chime in.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ShopperGirl15 

My 3 favorite are Faith, Hope & Love.  I'm happy to describe Faith & Hope since you ask about those specifically; however, I'm not the best at technically describing notes.  Here goes...P.S.  I'm a vanilla scent junkie!

Faith - my #1 favorite; my nose picks up vanilla & coconut, & there is another note (sandlewood, I think) that makes it feminine.  It's not overly sweet, nor is it "beachy".  It's a good all-year fragrance.

Hope - my #2 favorite; again I pick up vanilla.  There is a more "sultry" component (I think the nutmeg), that really makes this sexy.

I hope this helps, even a little.

P.S.  I agree with Chaz that Love smells like Hawaii.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWifeOh gosh now I might want Love...smells like Hawaii !

thx

Honored Contributor

Re: Fragrance descriptions

[ Edited ]

@quadmimi wrote:

thx

@quadmimi 

It really does!  Every time I put it on I'm ready to go to the resort right up the road & have a Mai Tai!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

thx

@quadmimi 

It really does!  Every time I put it on I'm ready to go to the resort right up the road & have a Mai Tai!

We all live thru you @SurferWife !....( now I really need this fragrance!)..lol

Frequent Contributor

Wow! Thank you so much! They all sound wonderful and might have to add Love to the list Smiley Happy