WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Bruingirl,

This may have been asked before and forgive me if it has.  When Chaz uses the remoist at the salon does he put the client under a dryer?  Just course because I was thinking of doing a remoist and was going to blowdryer before sleep.  Thanks.😊

Super Contributor

Not Bruingirl, but another Chaz Dean Studio client - after cleansing, they put the remoist in , cover hair in a clear hair cap, then you sit under the dryer or the halo for heat treatment with the remoist. Rinse, then leave-in and styling products, cut then blow out.

The heat treatment is really nice 

#IamTeamWen
Esteemed Contributor

@a WEN Angel thanks for answering, sounds good.  Never did get to that remoist as my shower rod fell and broke, that ends that. One more night of oil treatment for me. Lol thanks again.😊

Trusted Contributor

@ANewHue I hope you are ok! That kind of thing is so frustrating. Hopefully it is a quick and easy fix.

Honored Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@ANewHue I hope you are ok! That kind of thing is so frustrating. Hopefully it is a quick and easy fix.

HI beaches ( @ANewHue ), sorry to hear about our shower curtain. I hope you weren't hurt. *s*

Based on the weather, it sounds like today is a great day for an extended Wen Treatment Oil treatment. Stay inside, warm, cosy and safe. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@yisbuff2 and @bebe777 thanks ladies I'm okay but it did give me a good jolt whe it hit me in the back.  It's a full moon , so this was beginning of the craziness. Lol  it was late and DH didn't want to deal with it so he's tackling it now.  Anyway we are snowed in so a little more WVM won't hurt.  Hope everyone is safe, warm and dry.😊

Valued Contributor

@ANewHue Hi! In the last visit a caller asked Chaz about blow drying a ReMoist treatment. He said not to and just let the ReMoist penetrate the hair.

I was bummed to hear this because I had wondered this same question. Plus I had just done this, cleansed and applied a ReMoist and blown my hair dry (due to the colder weather). I liked the results and didn't wash my hair the next day nor rinse out the ReMoist.  

Chaz did say, if you are using ReMoist as a leave in, it's fine to blow dry.

So, I'm a touch confused, but like with most WEN, I think the only wrong way to use it is not to use it. 

Good luck!

**Suz**
Trusted Contributor

@ANewHue Hi there....  @a WEN Angel answered your question perfectly....it's exactly what I would have said. 

live....laugh....love