WEN

Regular Contributor
I am so happy, I just had to share. I have been a Wen girl since Chazcame to qvc and used to get perfect air dried curls on my fine wavy/curly hair with just leave in and sc. The last couple of years, due to aging (more grays) and some health issues, my hair has just been frizzy no matter whatI did. I tried every combo- sc, mousse, glossing serum, texturizing spray, in every possible way and my hair would dry great but within an hour it would be frizzy.
Anyway, I finally started adding oil in at several steps and I have my perfect curls again! I add 2 droppers in with my second cleanse (I use seasonals). Then I add a 1/2 dropper in with ny leave in and a 1/4 dropper in with my sc. Plop my hair in a big clip and voila! Perfect curls for 2 days with no frizz!!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Finally conquered my frizz!

@kesstraun that's great news. That's one thing I've never done add oil to my cleanser. Maybe I should give it a try to experiment
Respected Contributor

Oh I am going to try this too...The great thing about the Wen board is someone always coming up with a new idea!...(my hair is very different now due to gray, hormones etc...Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I had honestly given up on the idea that I could use only Wen which made me so sad😕. I was resorting to gel to kep my curls “clumped.” I had tried using a lot more sc and mousse but it seemed to make my hair kind of dull. I still use quite a bit of SC. I also add oil to the mousse. I am super happy too because I have a huge stash of oil since I have been cleansing at night and can’t sleep with it in my hair anymore. I will say that I had a bit of trial and error with the amount of oil - I would go slow since you can definitely use too much oil😀
Esteemed Contributor

I always have my stylist add a few droppers of oil to my dye I've been doing this for
Years. Last time I had my roots done I experienced irritation and burning so yesterday we added a few more droppers and it was fine.
Super Contributor

What a great tip! Thank you!
Respected Contributor

@kesstrain  I added just a bit to each step you did..(mostly because I am almost out of oil til mine arrives)  It worked well for my hair...I will keep adjusting it when my oil comes..Smiley Happy