WEN

Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Wow, I did not realize the seasonal with the TSV is going to update every shipment!  Boing!

I think that it why this tsv was so popular @Drythe  Many of us like to use the seasonals and with the new seasonals this year, it  gives you a chance to try them.  

Super Contributor

I am just kicking myself I didn't end up with two core TSV's instead of one... Oh well... I will save my money for the December TSV and buy them all lol....

1.  TSV in TT

2.  ODO 32 oz Seasonal with  4 oz. oil - FVWP (original wanted FGP but changed my mind after hearing the description of this new one)

3.  Replenishing Mist Duo in FTP (never tried this scent and can't wait!)

Frequent Contributor

Nikki I am glad you started this post. I was sad when I first found out that Chaz was only here for one day. Now I am like...I have to block him when he comes in October. Lol. I didn't know he doesn't get credit unless you buy during his visits either.  Before he came I got

1. 32 ounce fvwp

2. Fvwp oil

3. RTM duo in fvwp

4. RTM duo in ftp

5. Tsv pre-sale in fig

As if that wasn't enough when Chaz was here I got

6. RTM duo in FGP

7. Glossing serum duo in SAM

8. ODO 32 ounce cc with oil in fvwp

9. ODO 3 piece styling kit in fvwp

The more I use and mix the fvwp, the more I am liking it. While my favorite scent is ftp, I have more than enough of it.

Trusted Contributor

Only got to watch a little of the midnight show, but ordered the Light.  

TSV was an awesome deal, but I have  7 oils and some unopened CC that I need to  go through first.

I love Wen!  It's my home spa treatment.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Unfortuantely my plans to be at home and watch the shows were derailed so just got to sit down for the day. Has there been any deals on WEN kids at all, anyone know?

@HappyDaze I think we will have to wait until October or even November to see any Kids kits or deals. Hopefully they bring something back for Christmas like they have in the past. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Unfortuantely my plans to be at home and watch the shows were derailed so just got to sit down for the day. Has there been any deals on WEN kids at all, anyone know?

@HappyDaze I think we will have to wait until October or even November to see any Kids kits or deals. Hopefully they bring something back for Christmas like they have in the past. 

@jaxs mom okay thank you for letting me know I will wait until then to see if an deals. Did you pick up anything (sorry if you already posted earlier- I haven't read through all the posts yet)?

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze No, I don't really need anything. I would have bought the 3 piece FTP set ( CC, oil and RTM) if it had showed up but it didn't. I'm waiting for the December TSV now I guess. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

I really wanted to get one of the seasonals in the 32 oz with the oil, but haven't tried either Pear or White Pumpkin, though I figure the latter being compared to SHP in treatment properties ought to work for my hair.  I'd have gone with the other ODO styling products to go with it, but managed to stick with my plan to wait for the 319 deals coming up.  I think the only way I made it was keeping the TV off the second half of the day! If I didn't have the equivilent of a gallon in both TT and Fig as well as oils in each, there's no way I'd have been able to resist! I'm regretting it now!

I need to marry a semi-rich guy to support my WEN stash! Woman Very Happy

Super Contributor

Such good deals!!   I even actually watched Chaz online, do not usually watch since its not on our TV up here in Canada.   When they previewed the ODO deals I was shopping!   A few of those 32 oz seasonals with oils are headed my way as well as the styling kit in the FVWP.   Told hubby I was done shopping after last order and saving up for the winter haul but could not help myself, for the price, it was a no brainer.   And since he is now using the new fall scent I needed more!  Lol   Told him I thought the scent was sexy on him and now he is using it everyday!  He is usually a fig & tea tree man! 

October will be hard for me, more goodies, maybe more shopping!  😃

Super Contributor

Re: Final sweep!

[ Edited ]

Great that the scent smells sexy in your hubby.  Looking forward to trying the fall winter pumpkin.  I heard mixed reviews on it so it is how your senses handles it.