WEN

Honored Contributor

I'm not really a vanilla person, but I grew to love this! I'm sad it's being retired.  Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin

I still have an unopened quart and quite a few ancillary FVWP items.

Taking a break from them right now.

The Winter White Citrus is also being retired. I've never had any of that line.

Valued Contributor

Hi, @x Hedge - I love the Winter White Citrus, it works wonders on my hair and the scent is beautiful.  I'm so dismayed that Chaz is discontinuing it.  I do hope that like the Fall Ginger Pumpkin and Winter Vanilla Mint, which are also retired, he occasionally brings it back.  That being said, I just bought a gallon of it at the reduced price.  I'm already using a gallon I bought last year and have several 32 oz. bottles.  Next June, if it's offered, I'll buy another gallon on autodelivery.

I hope in his later shows today he offers the 32oz Pink Jasmine Peony.

Valued Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I'm not really a vanilla person, but I grew to love this! I'm sad it's being retired.  Smiley Sad

Hi, @beach-mom  - Although it wasn't my favorite, I did like it very much - it was good for my curls.

Esteemed Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 

Today when Mary Beth mentioned WWC would be discontinued, Chaz slipped in "for now" .

Made me think: In Dear Chaz there's a request to periodically make a limited batch of discontinued product so those who loved it can restock.

Maybe Chaz has considered that.

Regular Contributor

AGH!!!   I had to work and have not gotten to watch any of the live WEN shows today.  Is that where they said the Vanilla White Pumpkin was being retired?  OH NO!!!  

Also, did they say that the TSV was an advance order?  My order status shows that my AD TSV of SAM is on advance order.  I ordered it during this morning's show.  His first show of the morning.

Esteemed Contributor

Did I hear correctly that Winter White Citrus is also being retired.

Respected Contributor

@LAMS wrote:

AGH!!!   I had to work and have not gotten to watch any of the live WEN shows today.  Is that where they said the Vanilla White Pumpkin was being retired?  OH NO!!!  

Also, did they say that the TSV was an advance order?  My order status shows that my AD TSV of SAM is on advance order.  I ordered it during this morning's show.  His first show of the morning.

@LAMS 

Yep they are just putting everything on advanced order...That way they can take there good ol time...(I just posted the email I got with my order) no reason given...

Esteemed Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

Did I hear correctly that Winter White Citrus is also being retired.

yes. In the TSV kick-off last night the host said FVWP & WWC would be retiring.

Chaz confirmed the Seasonal schedule hasn't changed by saying new fall and winter Seasonals will be launched in 2022.

That same schedule says new spring and summer Seasonals launch in 2023.

Want to place bets on which two will be retired then?

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge - Is FVWP that old to be retired or do you think it isn't one of the more popular sellers?