WEN

Regular Contributor
Does anyone know when/if the FGP items will be back? I'm specifically looking for the Replenishing Mist and styling cream.
Honored Contributor

IF, and I do mean IF, it comes back, we should see it on Chaz's visit next weekend, 28th. He normally starts the fall seasonals the weekend before September.

Since Ginger Pumpkin, one of my favorites, has been available for so long, and he recently launched the new fall offering, Plum Pear, he may take away the Ginger Pumpkin. He already has the Tuscan Pear and the White Pumpkin, along with the new Plum Pear, so he just may delete like he has the Apple Spice.

Respected Contributor

YES!  I'm waiting for Chaz's visit on the 28th.  I thought it was the 29th but sooner the better!  I hope he continues with Ginger Pumpkin.  It's very popular but that may not matter.  I love it.  I love that one so much that I actually got that one in a gallon one time.  You may be right, World Traveler.  I liked the Apple Spice but did not go in raptures over it.  Any formulation for me makes my hair amazing.  I just go with the scent I like best and that new Plum Pear,  WOW!  I love that one so I'm waiting for it to come out.  I'm hoping Chaz teams the Cleansing Conditioner with an NBT or a few things together in it.  I love the Fall Fresh Apple too.  That one is VERY high on my like list.

Honored Contributor

@77yangya I believe the 28th is late in the evening, Pacific Standard time. If so, then it would be the 29th for many of the WENNERS.

Fall ginger Pumpkin was the FIRST Fall seasonal he made. So that is a long time. I certainly hope he continues with it. Just preparing for the possibility.

And I forgot about the Fall Fresh Apple, so that is quite a few Fall offerings and I don't think QVC will let him have that many. Perhaps we will be able to get all of them on his website, if not all on QVC.

Regular Contributor
Argh! I will be so disappointed if it doesn't return!!! So far that's the only Seasonal I like. 🙁
Esteemed Contributor

As popular as the two new scents are becoming and the array of existing fall scents to choose from... I can only hope that Chaz does not decide to drop the Fall Ginger Pumpkin for a long, long time. There's really nothing quite like its delectable fragrance and high quality performance, imo. Its a stand alone in the fall line that I never want to be without, ever!!! (And I like alot of Wen.)

Respected Contributor

Hi World Traveler...that is quite true.  Ginger Pumpkin is the first seasonal he made and I fell in love with it.  Yes, QVC may not allow so many, quite true.  However, we should be able to get them on his site when the fall/winter ones come out.  Maybe near holiday time, he'll do some discounts, hopefully.  I love the Winter Berry one, I used it this morning.  It makes my hair so amazing, I mean PERFECT. 

Honored Contributor

TV schedule shows him on QVC the 29th AND the 29th, next week. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Yay!!!! It is back! Now the dilemma is if I should wait to see if free shipping is offered during the show...I want several things!

Honored Contributor

@ilikethebubbly Yes, please wait until the show because it helps Chaz meet his sales quota established by QVC when items are sold DURING his presentations. Heart Anytime during that hour he is on is safe to order any WEN product and it will count towards their goal for him. I stock up on a whole bunch of other WEN products when he is on, not just what he is presenting.

Meeting the quota (or not meeting it) determines if they will have him come back; and if so, how soon and how often his presentations will run during that day.