WEN

Contributor
I was looking at my Wen wish list -wanted to try WWC in the 16 oz (before the 20% ends) and I see free shipping on Wen.
Honored Contributor

@anonymous 8 

Thanks for the heads up!👍

I think I'm already stocked up for quite a while, but I'll have to check, just in case.  Free shipping and 20% off is quite a deal!

Regular Contributor
I just saw!!! I am considering the Bella Spirit facial cleansing duo.
Respected Contributor

Thank you for posting this!! YIPPEE!!

I just placed a order for 2 more products that just happen to be back in stock which haven't been the last few weeks.  

Getting them on sale and free shipping really helpsWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: FREE shipping 10-23-20

[ Edited ]

YES!  And it even INCLUDES Hawaii!  The problem is I literally need nothing so I ordered a few items on my wish list that it just makes sense to get with free shipping.

WWB RTM Duo - saved $10.07 shipping

WWB 32 oz. CC w/12 oz. RTM - saved $16.47 shipping

Lip Treatment Trio - not sure how much the shipping would have been, but obviously based on the above, it would have been at least $10

BS Smoothing Cream Duo - not sure...probably at leas $10

BS Facial Cleanser - saved $11.47 shipping

So.....FREE SHIPPIING is a gift for me!!!!!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Rakuten has 10 % off today, too.  @SurferWife 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs 

Thanks for the head's up!  I alternate between Mr. Rebates & Rakuten & had not yet checked Rakuten today.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

@SurferWife Have you used BS Smoothing Cream before? I have always wanted to try this.

Honored Contributor

Re: FREE shipping 10-23-20

[ Edited ]

@scullychick 

Yes, I've used it even when it was only available in Pomegranate & Swee Almont Mint (I prefer Pomegranate).

Now that the BS version is out, I use it, too.  I find the performance of either one the same.  After diffusing I squeeze a little bit (about a bean sized) + 2 drops fo the Glossing serum into my curls & it really helps to define them & keep them frizz-free.  Occasionally I'll skip it as a test & let me tell you, my curls do NOT behave as well as when I use it.  It's my WEN desert island product!

Super Contributor

@SurferWife Thanks for the detailed review! I guess now is the time to try : )