WEN

Esteemed Contributor

There is a 10 mil Cucumber Basil Tea at Chaz's/$30.cucumer_basil_tea_eau_de_parfum_sprayer_1266.png

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge 

That is truly one of his BEST EDPs.  I may get that along with my Fig that is on a flash 40% off sale!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Haven't used any fig since 2014, so I grabbed a 16 oz.  Will see if my hair likes it any better now.

Have wanted the cucumber basil tea EDP for ages. Those two qualified for free shipping.

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge 

Good call!  I use Tea Tree for my 1st cleanse daily.  About once or twice a week I mix it with Fig, or if I feel extra dry (like on beach day) I use Fig all by itself.

The Cucumber Basil Tea is a clean, sexy fragrance.  When I first bought it, I bought it because I’m a huge fan of Philosphy’s Basil Cucumber shower gel.  They are perfect together!  In fact, Philosophy’s Basil Cucumber body soufflé is the only non-WEN body treatment I use & I use it on days I want to layer with WEN Cucumber Basil Tea EDP.  It’s fabulous!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife ,  I tucked away my last quart of philosophy basil cucumber cooler.

Guess I can get it out of the cupboard now! ☺

Respected Contributor

Wow, that's really great, Hedge!  I know, there were a few scents I wanted that size to be in.  I have this one in the large size and I do like it.  I do think of it the way SurferWife described it.  I'm glad they had it for you!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Why do you like it, @77yangya ?

I just love the Cucumber Thyme oil. The thyme scent is strong and very fresh, like I've just cut a handful of thyme from the garden and crushed it in my hand to release the oil.

But basil can quickly overwhelm any dish you add it to, so you have to be stingy with it.

Fear of having to do a return:

That's why I've held out for a smaller size in this EDP.  Lol!

I'm really looking forward to getting this!

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

Why do you like it, @77yangya ?

I just love the Cucumber Thyme oil. The thyme scent is strong and very fresh, like I've just cut a handful of thyme from the garden and crushed it in my hand to release the oil.

But basil can quickly overwhelm any dish you add it to, so you have to be stingy with it.

Fear of having to do a return:

That's why I've held out for a smaller size in this EDP.  Lol!

I'm really looking forward to getting this!

Well, I just enjoy the way is smells but yes, I would not spritz alot on me.  I would just do a few quick spritzes and I like getting a few whiffs here and there throughout the day of it.  You're right about basil being strong, it can very well be!  I only like the 10ml. ones because I have a zillion EDPs and I'm running out of room!  LOL!!  The scents that really send me, I have to get full size but the ones that I simply just enjoy I'll get the small one, if available.  I see you really like it.  I've never heard it described quite that way, that's very poetic, Hedge!