WEN

Honored Contributor

The more I sniff this fragrance the deeper in love I fall!  Man, I wish Chaz would bring us the EDP this year, but I know he generally waits until after the debut year to bring us the EDP.  I have MANY WEN EDPs, but the only one I've bought multiple bottles of is SHL.  I can say from the bottom of my heart FFA will be the second.  I just got my ODO with the FFA CC + Remoist (and tote), and plan to remoist tonight just so I can sleep in it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Re: FFA has stolen my heart!

Hi SurferWife.  I feel the saaaame way!  I love it too and I was saying, wow, I wish I had an EDP to put on after the UINBT!  Oh, you like the SHL.  I love the summer ones, all three.  I guess those are my favorite scented seasonals.  They all have great results though, for me.  I fell in love with the new Fall one just like you.  It went to the top of my list!!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

The more I sniff this fragrance the deeper in love I fall!  Man, I wish Chaz would bring us the EDP this year, but I know he generally waits until after the debut year to bring us the EDP.  I have MANY WEN EDPs, but the only one I've bought multiple bottles of is SHL.  I can say from the bottom of my heart FFA will be the second.  I just got my ODO with the FFA CC + Remoist (and tote), and plan to remoist tonight just so I can sleep in it.

I don't know about you but i'm so loving fragrances.  i don't know these, so could you describe the fragrances.  @SurferWife

Esteemed Contributor

Your enthusiasm tempts me @SurferWife, and I was all ready to go for FFA when they said McIntosh!

It's my absolute fav 🍎apple.

No cloying sweety-ness, nor is it overly acidic or sour.

But then the 'baking spices' and amber fragrances were mentioned and I decided this CCs not for me.

But I am enjoying it vicariously through you.

Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

I love the scent of FFA when I am in the shower - however, the dry down is annoying for me - the amber shows through and all that apple goodness fades away and amber is all I smell.

Sadly, this will not be a repurchase for me

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qualitygal..I'm not the best at providing a technical description of the notes, but I can tell you I smell fresh apple (like putting a sliced apple up to your nose and sniffing it), plus vanilla & a touch (just a touch) of cinnamon.  My favorite seasons have always been spring & summer, but this FFA is the first Fall seasonal that I want EVERYTHING in.  I'm already almost out of the oil!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.