WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: FAS - Fall Apple Spice - CC sale

@Susan25 wrote:

I would be very happy if Chaz offers the same sale on the WCM products during the winter.  I definitely would take advantage of this and purchase more CC, oil and rtm if all were offered at half price.  

@Susan25 It would be great, but I think bc the WVM gallons and other WVM products will be available at QVC come December (at least this is what I heard) that we will not be this lucky. 

Valued Contributor

My hair is schizo ... thin/fine near my face, but thick/coarse in back.

My hair didn't really like FAS compared to SAM and the other seasonals I've used.  It's the strongest scented by far -- I've had ppl ask me why I smell like apple pie!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today for the 1st time I used FAS so this is just a "one time use" review. Scent: I really like it. It is the most "fall" smelling scent to me. Very strong on the maple scent with a light apple scent that appears only once in awhile and only when my hair was wet. Once dry I only smell maple and a little something else but I can't quite put my finger on what though. I smell zero spice! Yeah! I used it as my leave in and then used my 319 SC and mousse to not interfere with the FAS scent - I really wanted to see how strong it is on its own since I don't work today.

Honestly, even though I can smell it in my hair all day when moving around, (and it is defintely a heavier scent) I actually still think the FVWP smells stronger in my hair. I am thinking this will mix great with the other fall scents I love so much. As far as performance, very pleased with my hair today. Right on par with my FVWP which is my favorite CC to date. It's moisturizing, hair full of body and nice defined waves/curls with no frizz. May be slightly less moisturizing then the FVWP, but in fairness I used 319 styling products instead of my favorite 613 stylers so that may be a factor (319 CC is very drying on my hair). If it is slightly less moisturizing, no worries bc I mix my fall seasonals all the time - a fav of mine to do.

All in all, I am so glad I trusted you FAS loving curly girls and went ahead and ordered this during Chaz's sale. I otherwise would have missed out on this gem - and at a fantastic price. I have the oil and RTM being delivered Tues. Now, if I keep getting these great results, do I stock up while the gallons are still half off (which is until Nov 30th)? I am a girl who loves a great deal and a daily cleanser so I go through CC's rather quickly. What ta do, what ta do?? 🤔

Honored Contributor

I like that one too but whenever I use it people always tell me that I smell like pancakes...it is very scented compared to the rest.

Respected Contributor

@dex wrote:

I like that one too but whenever I use it people always tell me that I smell like pancakes...it is very scented compared to the rest. 

@dex Yes, we are all walking advertisements for IHOP!!! 😂

Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@Susan25 wrote:

I would be very happy if Chaz offers the same sale on the WCM products during the winter.  I definitely would take advantage of this and purchase more CC, oil and rtm if all were offered at half price.  

@Susan25 It would be great, but I think bc the WVM gallons and other WVM products will be available at QVC come December (at least this is what I heard) that we will not be this lucky. 

I wasn't referring to WVM but WCM that is a very different fragrance.  I think that the new winter seasonal will be similar to WCM but a bit different.

I only tried WVM in case I want to purchase the December seasonal tsv.   I am hoping that the December seasonal tsv will include some combination of SHP, SOB, WWC, SMC, FTP or SCLV.   I will only purchase the December seasonal tsv if it includes at least 4 of the 5 formulas that I use and like.   If not, it isn't worth it even though it is such a great value.   

Respected Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@Susan25 wrote:

I wasn't referring to WVM but WCM that is a very different fragrance.  I think that the new winter seasonal will be similar to WCM but a bit different.

I only tried WVM in case I want to purchase the December seasonal tsv.   I am hoping that the December seasonal tsv will include some combination of SHP, SOB, WWC, SMC, FTP or SCLV.   I will only purchase the December seasonal tsv if it includes at least 4 of the 5 formulas that I use and like.   If not, it isn't worth it even though it is such a great value.   

Oops! I misread - too many CC's and all their initials. LOL! I am newer to WEN. What scent is WCM? Winter Cranberry Mint or something? I have not tried that one if so. 

Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know why the FAS cc is pink?  I don't think it includes artificial coloring, but want to be sure.  I think all the other ccs I've tried are white, so this is suspicious to me Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Oops! I misread - too many CC's and all their initials?

😂 I hear ya on that.   I'm a bit immature at times and every time I read SOB, I have to giggle 😂😂😂. At first I thought someone really didn't like a particular cc....  Took a while to realize it was a legitimate abbreviation 😂😂😂

Respected Contributor

@IssyGirl wrote:

Does anyone know why the FAS cc is pink?  I don't think it includes artificial coloring, but want to be sure.  I think all the other ccs I've tried are white, so this is suspicious to me Smiley Happy

@IssyGirl Chaz has said he doesn't use any artificial color in his products. So it has to be some of the ingredients that adds the pink tint to the FAS CC