WEN

Occasional Contributor

Re: FAS - Fall Apple Spice - CC sale

So, this may be a dumb question, but what website are you seeing this on?  wen.com or chazdean.com?  Also, how do you see the 32oz and gallon size?  I only see 16oz available.  Even when I use the search bar, i only get the 16oz option....

Thanks.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@IssyGirl wrote:

So, this may be a dumb question, but what website are you seeing this on?  wen.com or chazdean.com?  Also, how do you see the 32oz and gallon size?  I only see 16oz available.  Even when I use the search bar, i only get the 16oz option....

Thanks.

@IssyGirl It's at chazdean.com

When you get to the FAS products & click on, say the CC, there is a drop down box that will show the other sizes. Same for the oil. HTH

Not a dumb question at all I didn't know this til someone on the forum posted it Smiley Wink

Occasional Contributor

Thank you @FleaMktQn, I would have never found this if it wasn't for your post.  It's just a downward arrow, so sneaky Smiley Happy

I've never tried FAS as I've read that some people found it too intense (there is a summer CC that I could not deal with, it was so intense, so I was hesitant).  I love all the other fall smells, so half off is the perfect opportunity to try it anyway. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@IssyGirl wrote:

Thank you @FleaMktQn, I would have never found this if it wasn't for your post.  It's just a downward arrow, so sneaky Smiley Happy

I've never tried FAS as I've read that some people found it too intense (there is a summer CC that I could not deal with, it was so intense, so I was hesitant).  I love all the other fall smells, so half off is the perfect opportunity to try it anyway. 

@IssyGirl You are very welcome Woman Very Happy

I have FAS, I like, used it today Smiley Very Happy but don't plan to stock up. I have too much CC already Smiley Embarassed But I hope you love it Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@Stars78 wrote:

Got my FAS gallon today!!! Along with 2 x 6oz RTM and 1 x 4 oz oil !!!

RTM and Oil are now half off too !

@Stars78 Thank you for sharing about the oil and RTM being half also. I had been checking daily bc I wanted to try both. I just ordered 1 of each!😀 My gallon and 32oz CC's are supposed to be here Friday according to UPS tracking. Can't wait to try!! Thanks again and enjoy your goodies!

Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom You are very welcome. I personally love everything FAS! I have been patiently waiting for the oil to go on sale. Now I am happy! Enjoy your RTM and oil!

Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Suz585

We FAS fans must look out for each other, lol. It made my day to find the oil on sale. Enjoy your FAS goodies !!!

Valued Contributor

@Stars78 wrote:

@Suz585

We FAS fans must look out for each other, lol. It made my day to find the oil on sale. Enjoy your FAS goodies !!!

@Stars78 Thanks! You are right, us FAS fans need to look out for each other! 

**Suz**
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just saw this on Instagram and was like woohoo! I got two 32oz when it was still available at QVC. I may get an oil and RTM as well since they are on sale too! *twirls*

Valued Contributor

I just saw this on facebook 

Fall Apple Spice Sale on chazdean.com through the end of the season, November 30th! 50% off ALL Fall Apple Spice products and a set of 3 16oz Fall Apple Spice Cleansing Conditioners + 1 2oz Fall Apple Spice Replenishing Treatment Mist for $70: https://chazdean.com/p-381-cc-trio-w-bonus-replenishing-treatment-mist.aspx #WENbyChazDean #fall #applespice #sale

**Suz**