WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Emails From Chaz's Website

@Gussie2007 

What do you think of that?

Would you like to be able to ask someone who's not employed by WEN about their results using a particular product before you buy it?

That's sometimes what we get on this forum.

Esteemed Contributor

@riley1 ,  I get the impression yangya frequently orders direct from Chaz.

My first email arrived after submitting reviews there. Do the questions you get relate to reviews you've done there?

If @yangya writes reviews at Chaz's, she's probably been getting these.

Respected Contributor

Any time that I contact them with a question they ask if the service was satisfactory but I don't click in links in emails so I email them back with my answer but I've never seen one like that.  Drythe is kind of right.  I would just delete it.  I delete anything suspicious.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@x Hedge wrote:

@Gussie2007 

What do you think of that?

Would you like to be able to ask someone who's not employed by WEN about their results using a particular product before you buy it?

That's sometimes what we get on this forum.

@x HedgeThese e-mails made me a little uneasy.  I ordered on 08/14, received the curl creme on 08/20 and the first e-mail with the question about the wet look came on 08/22 with the e-mail asking for a review on 08/27.  That's just not enough time to get familiar with most new products I would review.

I prefer information from this WEN Forum.  I've been reading these forums long enough to have a feel for credible posters with answers that resolve most of my questions and then provide good advice for questions I did not think to ask.  The input from many regular WEN posters is invaluable for new items plus the products already in my WEN stash.  I have learned a lot from your many posts and I appreciate the time and patience you contribute for us.

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge - The last questions I received were related to purchases I made on Chaz' site. The most recent was the curl creme I think.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you to all who replied.

Happy Wenning

@geezerette ,  @sunshine45 , @77yangya , @Gussie2007 , @riley1 , @CAcableGirl2 , @Drythe , @quadmimi