WEN

Honored Contributor

Early Thanksgiving Gathering

We are going to some friends’ house today for an early Thanksgiving gathering. They are the easiest couple on the planet to buy gifts for. The husband & mine are fishing buddies, so naturally my husband makes him new lures every year. The wife ❤️s WEN, so her gift bag this year includes:

1 16 oz. FGP CC

1 MIF Styling Cream (I didn’t have any FGPin my stash)

1 Large Round Boar Bristle brush (she has long, blonde beautiful hair!)

Gifting WEN (& trust me when I say I’m STENGY with my WEN inventory) puts a BIG-ASS grin on my face! It warms my ❤️! What about y’all? Do you gift your WEN?

Disclaimer...I only gift it to those who like it. I know it’s going to a loving home.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Re: Early Thanksgiving Gathering

Hi SurferWife!  Wow!  That's a nice gift set!!!  I sent the gift box with all the different, small things in it all in Pomegranate.  It has the 16oz. CC and the mousse, styling creme, oil and one or two more things.  It comes in that really pretty box.  I think it's actually on the Q's site right now.  I sent it to my sister in Texas, she loved it.  She's not like me in that I'm a REAL Wen fan.  She loved it and used it but I don't think she took up the slack on her own.  She's not very warm towards me and I was hoping that would help but, I guess not.  I'm in the northeast so we're far from each other.  I have given CCs to some people around my neck of the woods and they loved it.  I think one girl (check out girl in Shop Rite) started getting it on her own, her hair has transformed big time!  I gave her a 16oz. of the FGP.  I'm very stingy with my Wen too!  LOL!  It sounds like you're gonna have a great time!  Yes, I loved giving Wen too.  It made me smile very broadly too!  I know what you mean!  That's really nice of you to gift Wen.  It's a gift WORTH giving!  I hope all my Wen sisters on here have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I was gonna start a thread like that but you have already, SurferWife!  Everyone, have a safe and happy Thanksgiving. XXXXOOOO

Respected Contributor

Oh gosh @SurferWife that is a wonderful gift!...I am sure she will enjoy it..

I don't have anyone to gift Wen too, but I am even stingy with the Hubby..haha

Now that we both use Wen Men & love it, I guess I will have to share it all..Smiley Happy

Happy Thanksgiving to you..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Hi SurferWife!  Wow!  That's a nice gift set!!!  I sent the gift box with all the different, small things in it all in Pomegranate.  It has the 16oz. CC and the mousse, styling creme, oil and one or two more things.  It comes in that really pretty box.  I think it's actually on the Q's site right now.  I sent it to my sister in Texas, she loved it.  She's not like me in that I'm a REAL Wen fan.  She loved it and used it but I don't think she took up the slack on her own.  She's not very warm towards me and I was hoping that would help but, I guess not.  I'm in the northeast so we're far from each other.  I have given CCs to some people around my neck of the woods and they loved it.  I think one girl (check out girl in Shop Rite) started getting it on her own, her hair has transformed big time!  I gave her a 16oz. of the FGP.  I'm very stingy with my Wen too!  LOL!  It sounds like you're gonna have a great time!  Yes, I loved giving Wen too.  It made me smile very broadly too!  I know what you mean!  That's really nice of you to gift Wen.  It's a gift WORTH giving!  I hope all my Wen sisters on here have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I was gonna start a thread like that but you have already, SurferWife!  Everyone, have a safe and happy Thanksgiving. XXXXOOOO

Happy Thanksgiving @77yangya ...that was nice you tried to gift to your Sister. 

My Sister would of trashed it so at least yours tried it..Smiley Happy

Happy Thanksgiving to you & enjoy all the wonderful Wen shows..

I guess we are Men Wen sisters now..Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife - she will be very WEN thankful you are her friend, lol. 

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@SurferWife - she will be very WEN thankful you are her friend, lol. 

@riley1...she squealed with excitement! She has the perfect Rapunzel hair for the large brush. I’m glad it could go to a new home since I can’t use it on my short hair.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

@SurferWife  You're such a good friend to her!!  Lucky friend.

I had a friend visiting from Lanai whom I hadn't seen for almost

5 years just left and somehow we were talking about our hair

issues.  Well, low and behold, she was gifted by another

friend some Wen CC and loved it.  So, I showed her part of

my stash and she fell in love with the SOB scent (my favorite

seasonal scent).  I gifted her a 16oz SOB CC and the 

matching treatment oil.  So funny, she called me the same

day that she left at night and just couldn't get over the scent.  

The sad part....her hair in all the way down to her tailbone.

She'll be using the cc all up in no time!   

Honored Contributor

@AlohaSun...thst’s The perfect way to share the aloha! Wow, I can’t imagine having hair that long, but that is the Polynesian culture. WEN will be perfect for her.

Valued Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@AlohaSun...thst’s The perfect way to share the aloha! Wow, I can’t imagine having hair that long, but that is the Polynesian culture. WEN will be perfect for her.

@SurferWife I just read this and started laughing to myself.  I don't think

she keeps her hair that long for the Polynesian culture.  She's just

lazy to get it trimmed all the time....like me.  And just for laughs, she's

3/4 japanese and 1/4 filipino.  And has very thick wavy hair.  I can only

imagine how after using Wen how her hair must be now.  When I did

tell her the price of Wen I could have sworn her eyes almost fell out 

of its socket LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife. I gift Wen but I've learned not to be too generous with certain folks.  I once gifted a bottle of TT oil, TT cc to a few folks that we're having trouble with their hair and skin . The  one person likes to complain but doesn't try anything that will help her.  The same person was also gifted an NBT.  Needless to say she not only doesn't get Wen anymore she doesn't get anything.  I just gifted one of the nurses a few cc's, remoist and styling cream.  She  didn't know about Wen and has problem hair.  In return, I got Chaz a new customerwho will be ordering her very first TS.😊