WEN

Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom Hey, it's been almost six months since you got your dryer, do you still love it?

I ended up cancelling my order in December because it was on backorder. But I broke down and ordered one last week, with the case. It will be here tomorrow. I'm hoping that my long wurly hair loves it. I've been watching videos on you tube. I hope I never have hair sucked into a hair dryer again. 

@jaxs mom I hope you really love it. This won't make sense, but even though I really liked it and it was really difficult fo me to do, I returned it. 😢 Again, not bc I didn't like it, I really did, but found that for my hair, the diffuser wound up being the reason I ultimately returned it. I found it to be too shallow to coax my hair into more defined waves/curls. When I did blow outs, it was fantastic, loved the speed of it and the results. Unfortunately, I only on rare occasions blow out my hair. I need deep bowl diffusers, they work better for my hair. Now, as my hair continues to grow and it gets to the length where it starts getting sucked into the motor again, it may be enough to make me repurchase and deal with less defined waves/curls, bc man does that hurt (and just kills the ends of your hair). Please let me know if it works well for you. I do miss so much about it though tbh. The lightness, magnetic attachments, quick drying time.... sigh!😔

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMomI'm curious how the diffuser will work for my hair, especially since it's not short. It doesn't seem to be as deep as my current one. I can understand returning it under the curcumstances, especially because it is really expensive. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom well shoot so far I love the dryer. It came yesterday and I used the diffuser. I actually liked the diffuser, I did use the speed on low and the heat off with a couple short spurts using the heat on low. It only 5 minutes to difuse my hair. 

The dryer is so quiet and well balanced and my arm never gets tired. I blew my hair out straight with it this afternoon. I love that even with my hair right against the air intake that no hair gets sucked into it. 

I think I might have to keep it. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom well shoot so far I love the dryer. It came yesterday and I used the diffuser. I actually liked the diffuser, I did use the speed on low and the heat off with a couple short spurts using the heat on low. It only 5 minutes to difuse my hair. 

The dryer is so quiet and well balanced and my arm never gets tired. I blew my hair out straight with it this afternoon. I love that even with my hair right against the air intake that no hair gets sucked into it. 

I think I might have to keep it. 

@jaxs mom I am so glad the diffuser works for you, bc it really is a great hair dryer. My hair is naturally wavy that when diffused with the right products can be coaxed into looser waves - but its the deeper bowl diffusers I have learned are important for that process too. Lol. If I did blow outs more it would still be here bc you are right, its so light and perfectly balanced. It also always took me a really long time when doing a blow out for my hair to be completely dry (or I frizz, holy hot mess 😂). But my hair has grown back quite a bit since I did a big chop in July last year (from several inches past bsl up to just hitting my shoulders) and as its getting longer and starts getting sucked into the back of the motor again, that will probably be the reason I decide to get it again and just  be satisfied with my wavy hair instead of enjoying the looser waves. Lol

Keep me posted!!