WEN

Super Contributor

I have used the dry oil for over a week now and I think Chaz knocked it out of the park! It works wonderful on my thick shoulder length curly hair - like someone said, I think it holds my curls better - even on day 2 and 3! I use it on damp hair as the last step. I also love it on my face and body - a marked difference on this 53 year old skin! I just made my order an AD (NEVER do this) - and also changed the next to 319 instead of 613 so I have both types. If you haven't already, give it a try when it becomes available agian. Thanks Chaz!

Respected Contributor

@scullychick  I changed my AD from 613 to 319 too, like you I wanted to try both Smiley Wink

For my last shipment I will double up on the one I love most Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I was just thinking, wouldn't it be wonderful if the dry oil was included in the March TSV Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Tibard wrote:

My pumps did not work. I primed each about 50 times- no luck. Called Chaz Dean's studio, no one has returned my call. I hope they send out new pumps. If they do not, I will have to return.

@Tibard, I always have a reply within a few business hours if I email customerservice@chazdean.com. 

Pumps:

If the dip tube doesn't reach the bottom of the bottle (like in sc) try turning the bottle upside down and pumping several times. Then turn it upright and try pumping again.

If the dip tube goes to the bottom of the bottle, (like in RTM) lay the bottle on its side and pump several times, then turn it upright and pump again.

If this fails, take the pump out of the bottle and prime it under hot running water.

If the pump and bottle are separated I always open the pump, and prime it under running water before I put it into the bottle. 

Respected Contributor

Any info from Chaz on FB or anywhere else if this will come back.

I keep hoping my waitlist order with switch to in process, but 

maybe it's been too long...thanks...Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Re: Dry oil experience

[ Edited ]

@quadmimi i ordered the oil on the 19th 1 x delivery on waitlist then i went in and switched it to a/d and it went to process right away and shipped several days ago so maybe you could try doing what i did and see if you get it that way..I cant figure out why mine went to process when so many others are on waitlist still???...Hope you get it soon!

Trusted Contributor

I'm really regretting not ordering this

Respected Contributor

@Sparky3333 wrote:

@quadmimi i ordered the oil on the 19th 1 x delivery on waitlist then i went in and switched it to a/d and it went to process right away and shipped several days ago so maybe you could try doing what i did and see if you get it that way..I cant figure out why mine went to process when so many others are on waitlist still???...Hope you get it soon!

@Sparky3333  Oh thanks for your idea, and glad it worked for you..Smiley Happy

I tried but no luck. Will just keep waiting like many, & maybe it will come back soon..Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Jeannie29 wrote:

I'm really regretting not ordering this

@Jeannie29 you can still order it .  CS should be able to do the price adjustment.  Think they honor lowest price for 30 days.  Worth a try.

Mine is still waitlisted. 

Trusted Contributor

@Suebdoo  Thanks for the idea but I recently had a bad experience with QVC and really am not ready to make any purchase from them. I'll wait until Chaz has his holiday sale and buy directly him