WEN

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

Mine is being delivered today! I can’t wait to use it tomorrow morning when I cleanse. I forgot how he said to use it.i need to watch the video again.

@SurferWife  I'm excited for you Smiley Very Happy You're gonna love it HeartSmiley Wink

@FleaMktQn  I can't wait, although I am on a waitlist, not sure how mine ended up on waitlist but oh well....sounds like it will help the most "super low humidity" any place could ever have!  LOL  9% yesterday

@quadmimi  I hope the waitlist doesn't take to long. I'm thinking it will be wonderful for you too Heart

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@FleaMktQn...thanks for the tip! I’ll try applying it on damp hair. I air dry anyway, so that should be a good way to use it.

@SurferWife  My hair is wavy-curly & I mostly air dry too. I can't wait to hear your results.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife

Your dry oil is here, and I’m here.  Surely we could work something out with that beach front thing.  

I do, however insist on Mr. Toby snurfulls!  I’m a sucker for a good snurfull!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Frequent Contributor

My pumps did not work. I primed each about 50 times- no luck. Called Chaz Dean's studio, no one has returned my call. I hope they send out new pumps. If they do not, I will have to return.

Respected Contributor

@Tibard wrote:

My pumps did not work. I primed each about 50 times- no luck. Called Chaz Dean's studio, no one has returned my call. I hope they send out new pumps. If they do not, I will have to return.

@Tibard  Try holding your finger over the little hole where product comes out as you push down..(if you haven’t). Usually if you do that only a few pushes & you can release your finger & product will come out..(well I hope so..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Skyegirl, Hi!!  When I first got it, I was using it WAY too sparingly.  Before blow drying, I spritz a whole LOT and now, NO FRIZZ and my hair has that, oh so soft BOUNCE just like a walked out of a salon.  It IS a game changer.  My hair became quite thick and it's sort of wavy so I blow dry but I dry on warm, never hot and then finish with cold.  No wonder Chaz gave us a duo!  I'm going back for more and I haven't even finished my first bottle.  I got it in 613.  The scent is very delicate so it doesn't interfere with other Wen scents and smells that I use. 

Honored Contributor

@Tibard...I had to pump A LOT!! Don’t give up. I had to switch hands because my right one got tired. Once primed it works like a dream! It sprays the perfect mist.

I’m sure we will all be experimenting with it for a few weeks before finding our perfect use. Last night I used it all over my face & body after getting out of the shower (as opposed to the RTM). I think I will try it again the same way AFTER applying the RTM to seal in the moisture of the RTM.

I also applied it to T-shirt dried hair and it definitely added softness. I’m still playing with the number of pumps, although I probably could have applied more ( I sprayed 10 pumps). I agree with the others it’s a SURE WIN, but I need to play with it some more before I decide on my favorite way to use it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

Mine came a few day's ago, just tried it yesterday on damp hair. I love it. Made my hair so soft and my curl's looked and felt so good. I really think it helped hold my curl's better. I only ordered one set of the 613 scent on A-D. Wish I had ordered 2. I gave one to my sister, I may have to take it back, just kidding, she love's Wen too. 

I forgot to add, the Dry Oil does NOT leave your hair looking oily, which was a concern of mine. Very happy with the product!

Respected Contributor

@Love4cats wrote:

Mine came a few day's ago, just tried it yesterday on damp hair. I love it. Made my hair so soft and my curl's looked and felt so good. I really think it helped hold my curl's better. I only ordered one set of the 613 scent on A-D. Wish I had ordered 2. I gave one to my sister, I may have to take it back, just kidding, she love's Wen too. 

I forgot to add, the Dry Oil does NOT leave your hair looking oily, which was a concern of mine. Very happy with the product!

@Love4cats I would up your next AD to 2 kits or however many more you want. 😊

Valued Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@Love4cats wrote:

@Love4cats I would up your next AD to 2 kits or however many more you want. 😊

Great idea, never thought of that. Shall do!