WEN

Valued Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

I got my dry oil today too, and I'm glad I ordered it Smiley Very Happy

Was gonna let this go but Chaz talked me into it LOL Woman LOL

@nikki48  I didn't have any of the foaminess or residue that you got. I sprayed it in my hair & on my face. My forehead was feeling pretty greasy and the dry oil did exactly like Chaz said, the oiliness went away & my face feels like satin, even 3 hours later it's nice & matte Smiley Surprised

It did add instant shine to my hair too, but no oily feel. I'm excited to see how it does on wet hair Cat Very Happy

I also think I'll like it better for my skin than my hair but we'll see how it does on wet hair, I may change my mind Smiley Wink

I have oily skin.  I'm on waitlist so I'll have to wait and see if it works on my skin.  

Trusted Contributor

I gave it my "ultimate test", I applied it after cleansing my face before bed last night. Usually if I put anything on my face I wake up an oil slick. NIBT was the only exception and even with this I applied lightly.

5 full sprays on my face and neck last night, 6 this morning after cleansing my face and I am not oily.. at all! 

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

I used the dry oil on my hair again today. This time, instead of blowing my hair out straight, I wore it curly. I love it even more on my curls!!! It tames any frizz or flyaways. I am going to need this in many, many scents!!! Love! 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

Mine is being delivered today! I can’t wait to use it tomorrow morning when I cleanse. I forgot how he said to use it.i need to watch the video again.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Mine is being delivered today! I can’t wait to use it tomorrow morning when I cleanse. I forgot how he said to use it.i need to watch the video again.

@SurferWife  I'm excited for you Smiley Very Happy You're gonna love it HeartSmiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Re: Dry oil experience

[ Edited ]

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

I just noticed this new product! Thx for sharing info in these posts.  Wow, this is a frizz eliminator?  Can't wait to hear about tests in real humidity.

I have constant struggles with frizz and just my straight style hair curling up and losing its style in humid weather. This fall in New England, the high humidity has been almost daily. I Love Wen CC because it helps a lot compared to old- world shampoo, but I still struggle, wearing a baseball cap to walk the dog and using sprays to keep out the moisture.  If your using this Dry Oil in > 90% humidity, love to hear the results!  Thx again. 

@Skyegirl21  We are just getting out of that kind of humidity here in NC. My hair is frizz prone too and gets poofy. This really helped with that Woman Frustrated

@SurferWife  I've been using this on damp hair right after I take the towel off. About 10 spritzes is right for me. Then I comb it thru and it is sooo awesome. When my hair gets about half way dry I do 2 sprays in my hands and run it thru my midshafts & ends. I have midshafts now y'all LOL Woman LOL

So I have to say I love it just as much for my hair as I do my skin Heart

Glad I got it on AD cuz I don't want to be without it.

May have to double up on those ADs Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

613 or 319.....what is the difference.  I looked at the product but I don't know what the difference is between the two.  I am not a Wen girl but any oil that I have used on my hair seems to weight it down, sounds like this product just gives a lot of shine, thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: 13Re: Dry oil experience

[ Edited ]

@Mom2Dogs  The 613 has added fragrance of lemon, rosemary & vanilla bean. The 319 has no added fragrance, it has a very small scent because of the essentials oils. 

This doesn't weigh my hair down but does help with frizz. And of course adds shine Smiley Very Happy

The mist is very fine & you don't need much

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@SurferWife  I'm excited for you Smiley Very Happy You're gonna love it HeartSmiley Wink

@FleaMktQn  I can't wait, although I am on a waitlist, not sure how mine ended up on waitlist but oh well....sounds like it will help the most "super low humidity" any place could ever have!  LOL  9% yesterday

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn...thanks for the tip! I’ll try applying it on damp hair. I air dry anyway, so that should be a good way to use it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.