WEN

Respected Contributor

Please forgive me for posting twice.  I've been in the bathroom experimenting.  I find that, the thicker the hair, the more dry oil is needed.  At first I was a bit too stingy with it, afraid I'd over do it but no.  I need alot.  I put in a ton and my hair is STILL bouncing!  The scent!   WAAAA!!!!  That delicate 613 scent.  MMMMM.  Makes hair behave nicely NO weigh down.  I just keep raking it in, kind of get the hair between fingers and rub from root to ends, it just melts in.  It's soft, piece-y, like I used a hot tool but I only blow dried on warm.  I like using it when my hair is dry.  I don't like it,  I LOVE IT!!!!!  If you have thick hair, more is needed.

Frequent Contributor

319 dry oil just arrived. heading to the shower now to use 319 CC head to toe & leave-in, 613 SC, & 319 dry oil.

(no mousse for me - it makes my scalp itchy.)

skipping the WVM treatment oil today to better assess the dry oil experience.

Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Mine is still in NC. Long way away from HI!! Tic...Toc...Tic...Toc

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

SurferWife, I always get a kick out of your posts!  That's a shame though.  I understand how you feel.  I'm in the continental US and I ordered an item on Oct 3rd, today is Oct.12 and I still haven't gotten it.  It started UPS and they transferred it to the postal service.  Our postal service is awful, the package is not being delivered although it shows they've had it for days so I had to order another item.  It's the NBT FGP.   I keep looking at the tracking posts and it just says they have it and every time the mail person shows up, which is 6:30PM, they know nothing about it.  I'm very disappointed.  They usually send it UPS and I get it in three to four days.  Other items got here okay because it went UPS all the way.  When the USPS is involved, the game is over.  It must be awful for you to wait so long.  That's so cute!   tic toc!!!   LOL!!!!

Respected Contributor

I just noticed this new product! Thx for sharing info in these posts.  Wow, this is a frizz eliminator?  Can't wait to hear about tests in real humidity.

I have constant struggles with frizz and just my straight style hair curling up and losing its style in humid weather. This fall in New England, the high humidity has been almost daily. I Love Wen CC because it helps a lot compared to old- world shampoo, but I still struggle, wearing a baseball cap to walk the dog and using sprays to keep out the moisture.  If your using this Dry Oil in > 90% humidity, love to hear the results!  Thx again. 

Respected Contributor

I love all the reviews! Mine should be here today. I am loving that most have said it adds shine to the hair. That is exactly what I want. I am also excited to see how it works on my skin. I will post my review later.

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

I got my dry oil spray today. I like it! I have to say I like it more on my hair than on my skin. It is good on my skin, but better on my hair. It adds shine without weighing down my hair. I agree with the person that said you need more if your hair is thick. I have lots of hair that is normal to fine in texture. I sprayed about 8 sprays and my hair was not greasy. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Please forgive me for posting twice.  I've been in the bathroom experimenting.  I find that, the thicker the hair, the more dry oil is needed.  At first I was a bit too stingy with it, afraid I'd over do it but no.  I need alot.  I put in a ton and my hair is STILL bouncing!  The scent!   WAAAA!!!!  That delicate 613 scent.  MMMMM.  Makes hair behave nicely NO weigh down.  I just keep raking it in, kind of get the hair between fingers and rub from root to ends, it just melts in.  It's soft, piece-y, like I used a hot tool but I only blow dried on warm.  I like using it when my hair is dry.  I don't like it,  I LOVE IT!!!!!  If you have thick hair, more is needed.

Yes! I agree! I have thicker hair, and I can definitely use more. I have only used it on my hair when it was blown out with a medium round brush. I can’t wait to see what it does when I wear my hair wavy/curly. I have a feeling I will like it even better. I’m going to try it on wavy hair tomorrow. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife - NC is just up the road from me. Would you like me to pick it up and deliver it to your house? I could - just need an umbrella drink on the beach as delivery payment!! LOL Riley1

Honored Contributor

@riley1...we have plenty of umbrella drinks to go around! We should have  QVC WENers retreat! I can’t fit all of you in my house but the house next door is a vacation rental! Did I mention we live beach-front? 🌴😎🌴

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.