WEN

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge thanks for clarifying.

Esteemed Contributor

@mzlg Thank You 💛.

Respected Contributor

Hi makena, I believe the issue with the pump straw is fixed.  Anyway, where I live it's SUPER DUPER HUMID!  yuk.  I mean YUK!  LOL!  I spritzed the dry oil in my hair, alot, while my hair was soaking wet, in the shower, after I applied the leave in CC and it HELPED tremendously with frizz.  I will not be without this product.  Heck, if I had to dump it in my hands to use it I would!   LOL!!!!

Respected Contributor

Hi @rochelleS, I see by your post you lost your mother.  That's a tough one.  I lost mine in 1990 and I still cry about it.  I miss her every single day.  We were close.  Please accept my condolences.  I'm very sorry, I know you're hurting badly.  I sincerely hope you have support at this time, it helps.  God bless. XXOO

Esteemed Contributor

Thank You @77yangya💛.

I hope you're feeling better too.

Esteemed Contributor

I have had no problems with the sprayer. 

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@makena & @rochelleS...the spray bottle issues were fixed. All you have to do is call Chaz’s customer service (not QVC) and they will ship you new ones for free. I did a while back and the new sprayer works like a champ!

@SurferWife  Do you think the bottles they are currently shipping have a new spayer ?

Or will we need to contact the salon ?

Thinking of taking the plunge and buying this oil.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dry Oil Spray

[ Edited ]

@CoastalGal, see post #9 upthread.

@makena, you're welcome.

@rochelleS, under the right conditions a few grains of the magnesium sulfate salts (the ingredient that creates 'texture') can clump together and interfere with the spring or nozzle.

Try removing the texturizing mist pump and submerging it sideways in a basin of hot tap water.

Hold it sideways and pump several times while it's submerged. This will dissolve the blockage if the culprit is a few crystals that have bonded together.

Hope that solves your problem.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @x Hedge, I'll give this a try but I have to think I received defective sprayers in my AD duo. I tried both of them, brand new and the top does not depress. It's as if they're locked. A real effort to depress. I got so frustrated and annoyed I ended up pouring the liquid into my hand. Wasteful and lost the benefit of a fine spray application. Same happens with some of my texturing sprays. One leaks down the side of the bottle when depressed, others don't glide down in a single motion. It's as if the mechanism needs lubricating. It hurts my hand. I definitely need new sprayers. The thinner tubed unit has not been user friendly for me.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dry Oil Spray

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS

I know what you mean. It's like the pieces of plastic won't 'slip' past one another. I've had a few in RTMs.

I should take one of those apart and check, see if there's a tiny plastic burr that interferes with the mechanism.