WEN

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@FleaMktQn I got the 613 on auto delivery. I didn't know you could change on auto delivery. Chaz has said many times about his cleansers that it really screws them up when we do that, so I don't even think about it. But maybe that is just the CC he was talking about; maybe it is okay to switch which one on his other products.

I really like the 613 because of the scent, so I would probably stay with it. I did check last night again, and I forgot that I got TWO sets of three bottles when he initially came out with it, as I really loved it when he tried it on me in the salon. So I definitely have enough to carry me thru. 

I too use it every day, sometimes more than once. It really feels great on the face, neck, and chest.

Well I just got the email on the order delay on my dry oil Woman Sad

At least I still have plenty and I believe the orders will get filled Smiley Wink

@World Traveler  I think it's ok to change the ADs on most things. What can be troublesome is ADs on the gallons. I have heard them say you can't change those but I believe the option is there and some do change them. Also I make changes well in advance if I'm gonna do it Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

So I happened to check the status on my dry oil order this morning and it said “Released”.  Yippee, I thought.  Then just now (a few hours later) I was checking on another order and noticed the dry oil a-d now says “Backorder” again!  Huh?!🤔

Honored Contributor

Just noticed that the delay on my order for the dry oil is now in processing. YAY!!!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Just noticed that the delay on my order for the dry oil is now in processing. YAY!!!

@World Traveler

👍

Since I saw your post I checked my order and it’s processing too!🙃

Respected Contributor

Mine is in process too YAY Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

It shows it shipped today! YAAAAAY! F-i-n-a-l-l-y. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Mine shipped too Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Dry Oil Delay

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler @FleaMktQn @geezerette @JP_NYC @77yangya

Based on your thread, I REALLY wanted this. Ended up ordering 1 bottle from Chaz, arrived, I'm SO enjoying. My dry hair loves this.

However, with little hope, I also ordered it from the Q, auto-D, but was only on the WAIT LIST.

Just checked, it's coming!

(Now I don't have to be so sparing with the spritz-ing!)

Occasional Contributor

@1Professor I hear you. I was worried this shipment wouldn't arrive, so I bumped up my 3rd auto-delivery to a quantity of 2, but changed it back to 1 after this shipment was en route. I don't understand how it works, but I mist it on my face after I cleanse and my face really does feel like velvet. It's pretty crazy.

Dooters posted that they were on the way, and even replied to follow-up on a facebook message I sent asking the status, which was very nice. Chaz has great people working with him.

Esteemed Contributor

i know many have been waiting on their dry oils .  I guess I ordered at the right time,  my order went immediately to waitlist last week but it arrived today.  Well the real reason I'm posting is this oil is unbelievable.  I was kind of on the fence when it first came out but eventually talked myself into it and am so glad I did.  Going to post a review now!