WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: Dropped my SGGT oil this morning! Sniff! Sniff!

@rochelleS wrote:

@Diva1Donna

Are you certain you don't want the SGGT trio? I will try to get it for you. Honestly, no problem, harm or foul for me to take a stab at this for you. Just give me a heads up my dear!

@Diva1Donna wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

@Diva1Donna Oh no! I feel so bad for you. Now you cant even buy yorself a replacement. Wouldn't you know that couldn't happen by the end of May.

@Kjelle I thought the same thing. Why if this happened a few days ago, I could have bought more. Oh well, on to my summer goodies. 

@Diva1Donna

Are you certain you don't want the SGGT trio? I will try to get it for you. I would be happy to take a stab at this. I have no problem with this. You sound sad, justifiably so. Just give me a heads up. No harm, no fowl for me to give it a go on your behalf!

@rochelleS You are more than welcome to take a stab at it. I just gave up earlier after 2 reps and I had to head to the party. I don't think I can handle calling in a third time to have my hopes up and be disappointed. That is why I mentally let it go. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Diva1Donna

Just hung up with David in CS. He said nothing comes up with the item# A 283910. Which is what I see too. I will continue to try again. Let's not be too discouraged yet, there's still some wiggle room left. I'll keep you posted!

Valued Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Diva1Donna

Just hung up with David in CS. He said nothing comes up with the item# A 283910. Which is what I see too. I will continue to try again. Let's not be too discouraged yet, there's still some wiggle room left. I'll keep you posted!

@rochelleS Thanks so much for checking! Do keep me posted if anything should change. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Diva1Donna

Okie dokie,  here's the latest news flash. Just spoke with Kathy in CS and she cordially shared that as orders are canceled they will pop up, often for a very short time especially if they're often a single, not multiple items. This may only show up on their, CS's screen being it's an individual order. This might solve the question of the earlier vanishing SGGT trio. Kathy suggested that I continue to call and check the site frequently, as items DO pop back in the system. Note, the item # currently comes up blank, I had to tell her what is was...

So the hunt will continue!  If you're up to it call too. I will do the same and keep you posted

Valued Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Diva1Donna

Okie dokie,  here's the latest news flash. Just spoke with Kathy in CS and she cordially shared that as orders are canceled they will pop up, often for a very short time especially if they're often a single, not multiple items. This may only show up on their, CS's screen being it's an individual order. This might solve the question of the earlier vanishing SGGT trio. Kathy suggested that I continue to call and check the site frequently, as items DO pop back in the system. Note, the item # currently comes up blank, I had to tell her what is was...

So the hunt will continue!  If you're up to it call too. I will do the same and keep you posted

Thanks again @rochelleS That is good to know. You rock! 

Honored Contributor

@Diva1Donna wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Diva1Donna

Thanks again @rochelleS That is good to know. You rock! 

@rochelleS, I agree!! Smiley Happy You have excellent sleuthing skills!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Oh!  That's awful!  The larger oils are in glass bottles so if it drops it may break. The small, I think 2oz. ones are in plastic.  I dropped a favorite water glass a few weeks back, actually I bunked into it and it fell off the counter on the floor and smashed in a zillion pieces so needless to say I had to play 52 pick up with the mess!  It had sentimental value but not expensive.  That's a shame though the oils are not cheap and we don't want to lose a drop!  I know how you feel.  I only have one half bottle of Wen Men oil and I'm hoping Chaz will make a kit with that in it but if not I'm buying another the way it is offered.  If I dropped that I'd be crying.  I get so mad at myself when that happens!  XO

Respected Contributor

Hi there!  We are referring to the products that are available.  There is a poster here, bebe777 that made posts of all the abbreviations only I'm not sure of the heading.  You can page her and ask where it is.  Wen is a cleansing conditioner you cleanse your hair with but Chaz Dean made matching scented oils and a body treatment (lotion) and styling cremes and some other things.  Just page bebe and she'll direct you so you can get acquainted.  Wen is wonderful to use.  If you watch any QVC shows you'll see Chaz but first get a schedule on when he'll be on.  This month (every June) is gallonpalooza month and that's when he sells the cleansing conditioners in gallons.  Make a thread paging bebe777 and she'll direct you!  I hope you try Wen and enjoy it as much as we do!

Respected Contributor

Hi.  I found it.  It's a thread called Wen Abbreviations Glossary.  It'll tell you everything there is to know about Wen and you'll know exactly what posters are referring to!  Enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

@Diva1Donna

OMG! I just missed a SGGT trio for you. One popped up for a nano second while checking with CS. I made the mistake of asking the price instead of having the rep grab it. He checked three more times but it was gone. Bottom line it's still appears to be very likely that it'll pop up again. Also calling CS seems to be the only way to nab it as the item# has shown sold out since we last discussed this.

My heart is beating so hard it feels like it's going to pop ...I'm so excited!