WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Dropped my SGGT oil this morning! Sniff! Sniff!

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 Wow. That is just weird and crazy. You must have some magical CS power that you always get the ones that can see the SGGT trio in the system but no one will admit the same when they talk to @Diva1Donna. Cat Wink

@HSB1204, lol, for decades I was a sales rep and we just don't take "no" for an answer. Smiley Happy

I'm alwasy considerate and polite... but determined. Smiley Happy

I just love my SGGT Oil (it's magical) and so I would really like @Diva1Donna to get hers as well. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 You're a lot more determined than me. Maybe I need to conference you in next time I need to call CS somewhere. Cat Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@HSB1204@Diva1Donna

I agree with HSB1204. 

When I've spoken with CS reps I've developed the knack of determining who's 'really there' assisting me I can tell if I'm getting a bit of a blow off. So I try again and again and again if I have to. Very rarely do I come away without resolution. The SGGT trio is there, I have no doubt. Someone may have hung up from a cranky call or is tired or has to pee.

@bebe777's rep saw it!  Are you resigned to a credit?  Because I will call too. I'll put it on check in my account then you and I will have to talk about getting it to you. I have another CS shared method of doing so, just not sure if it's kosher to post. Kindly advise.

BTW my extra smiley toothy grin can easily turn into fangs and I'll become an ankle biter if need be.

Woof Woof

@rochelleS, lol, I think that you and I were cut from the same cloth. -- I never let a "no" get me rattled, it's just another challenge for me to flex my ability to get a "yes". Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777

You Rock! And thanks for that one too.

@I also spent years and years in sales. Our mutual determination certainly goes with the territory doesn't it! I'm always very pleasant when dealing with CS, like you are. It's too bad @Diva1Donna has an engagement this evening, I'm totally prepared to snag that trio for her. I just want her to be happy and get some more oil.

Another CS tip. How long it takes for them to answer the phone is often an indication of how busy they are. If I'm waiting awhile I emphasize with the rep and slowly and clearly express the purpose of my call. It's here that I can most importantly tell if I'm talking to a seasoned rep or one tired bunny. Know what I mean...

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 Wow. That is just weird and crazy. You must have some magical CS power that you always get the ones that can see the SGGT trio in the system but no one will admit the same when they talk to @Diva1Donna. Cat Wink

@HSB1204, lol, for decades I was a sales rep and we just don't take "no" for an answer. Smiley Happy

I'm alwasy considerate and polite... but determined. Smiley Happy

I just love my SGGT Oil (it's magical) and so I would really like @Diva1Donna to get hers as well. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 You're a lot more determined than me. Maybe I need to conference you in next time I need to call CS somewhere. Cat Tongue

@HSB1204, lol, I just focus on it and view it as a puzzle or challenged to be solved. -- The key thing is not to get upset and know when to ask for someone higher up (i.e. a Supervisor). 

I have gotten bonked a few times with regard to TSVs and special offers because I always pay with check hold... but I now know that I should have gone to QVC Corporate, or checked out the relatively new Customer Care forum.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@HSB1204@Diva1Donna

I agree with HSB1204. 

When I've spoken with CS reps I've developed the knack of determining who's 'really there' assisting me I can tell if I'm getting a bit of a blow off. So I try again and again and again if I have to. Very rarely do I come away without resolution. The SGGT trio is there, I have no doubt. Someone may have hung up from a cranky call or is tired or has to pee.

@bebe777's rep saw it!  Are you resigned to a credit?  Because I will call too. I'll put it on check in my account then you and I will have to talk about getting it to you. I have another CS shared method of doing so, just not sure if it's kosher to post. Kindly advise.

BTW my extra smiley toothy grin can easily turn into fangs and I'll become an ankle biter if need be.

Woof Woof

@rochelleS Yes, it sure seems like hit or miss when it comes to getting a decent CS rep. You shouldn't have to hang up and try again but some just don't have any interest in doing their job.

@HSB1204

Many times I only have to make one call. Most of the time actually. Yet the times I sense it's futile I will terminate the call and save my energy and sanity. I like to engage the party on the line. This is where I can sense how much assistance will be forthcoming. Isn't there a sales adage that you make an impression in so many seconds. I can hear if someone is tired or bored, frazzled or uncaring. Just going thru the ropes putting their time in, rote.  Or what about the newbie I spoke with on one of the semi annual EZ pay days who tried to tell me it wasn't an EZ pay day. Look at the Homepage! That was a trying phone call to say the least. It was late and the site was fried and I just persevered. One the other hand a recent call with a young sounding male rep was hysterical as I explained I'd received a defective brow product. The item skipped and grabbed, didn't glide on evenly. Not using brow products himself, and my attempt to explain was amusing to say the least. He was professional all the way, kept his decorum and thanked me for the mini tutorial. I thanked him for being such a good sport with a great sense of humor. Delightful call that ended with some good laughs. Do I like making multiple calls, of course not. But I do what I've gotta do and try to listen and learn at every opportunity. 

Valued Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@HSB1204@Diva1Donna

I agree with HSB1204. 

Woof Woof

@rochelleS, lol, I think that you and I were cut from the same cloth. -- I never let a "no" get me rattled, it's just another challenge for me to flex my ability to get a "yes". Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777

@I also spent years and years in sales. Our mutual determination certainly goes with the territory doesn't it! I'm always very pleasant when dealing with CS, like you are. It's too bad @Diva1Donna has an engagement this evening, I'm totally prepared to snag that trio for her. I just want her to be happy and get some more oil.

Another CS tip. How long it takes for them to answer the phone is often an indication of how busy they are. If I'm waiting awhile I emphasize with the rep and slowly and clearly express the purpose of my call. It's here that I can most importantly tell if I'm talking to a seasoned rep or one tired bunny. Know what I mean...

@rochelleS Thanks so much. That was so sweet of you to offer. 

Esteemed Contributor

@

@Diva1Donna wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@HSB1204@Diva1Donna

I agree with HSB1204. 

Woof Woof

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777

@rochelleS Thanks so much. That was so sweet of you to offer. 

@Diva1Donna ANYTIME MY DEAR, ANYTIME♡
Respected Contributor

@Diva1Donna Oh no! I feel so bad for you. Now you cant even buy yorself a replacement. Wouldn't you know that couldn't happen by the end of May.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Valued Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

@Diva1Donna Oh no! I feel so bad for you. Now you cant even buy yorself a replacement. Wouldn't you know that couldn't happen by the end of May.

@Kjelle I thought the same thing. Why if this happened a few days ago, I could have bought more. Oh well, on to my summer goodies. 

Esteemed Contributor

@sailor_moon Unfortunately I have the same problem but it's eased a bit since she cut her hair.  99 per cent of my stash is under lock and key but I kept the 319 out for easy access.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Diva1Donna

Are you certain you don't want the SGGT trio? I will try to get it for you. Honestly, no problem, harm or foul for me to take a stab at this for you. Just give me a heads up my dear!

@Diva1Donna wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

@Kjelle I thought the same thing. Why if this happened a few days ago, I could have bought more. Oh well, on to my summer goodies. 

@Diva1Donna

Are you certain you don't want the SGGT trio? I will try to get it for you. I would be happy to take a stab at this. I have no problem with this. You sound sad, justifiably so. Just give me a heads up. No harm, no fowl for me to give it a go on your behalf!