WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Dropped my SGGT oil this morning! Sniff! Sniff!

@rochelleS wrote:

@

@bebe777 wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Diva1Donna

In addition to watching for SGGT to pop back into inventory, I'd be calling CS too. I say this because CS was able to see product that I couldn't. This goes back to the date issues with the oils and the item # said sold out or no longer available. When talking with CS, her screen showed the item I wanted to replace that I couldn't see. I was pleasantly surprised and very glad I took the time to call and replace my oil. I seem to get good results without the chaos when I call later in the evening. Crossing my fingers for ya! 

@Diva1Donna, based on what @rochelleS just shared, I just called QVC customer service department at 800-367-9444. 

I explained how you had spilled your SGGT Oil from your trio (item #A283910) and then "word for word" told her what rochelleS had shared:

When talking with CS, her screen showed the item I wanted to replace that I couldn't see.

SHe told me that they have the SGGT trio still in stock and that if you call back now, they can send you one of the trios at the featured price. Smiley Happy

lol... so call them now!!! Smiley Happy

@rochelleS, thanks so much for sharing this really important tidbit!!! Smiley Happy

Wen-Win all the way!!! Yay!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Best Seller
QVC Price: $85.00    Featured Price: $76.96

___

@bebe777@Diva1Donna

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Can you see my teeth, I grew extra cause I'm smiling sooo big!!!! Yay!!! I'm so delighted to hear this and even more so for posting my CS experience. Yay! for Diva1Donna and bebe777 for calling CS on her behalf. I am honestly thrilled♡♡♡♡♡

@rochelleS, I've got a big smile on my face too. Smiley Happy

That's why this forum is so special. It may be a "virtual" reality, but the folks her are genuine and really care about everyone here. Smiley Happy

@rochelleS, you rock!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

@

@bebe777 wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Diva1Donna

In addition to watching for SGGT to pop back into inventory, I'd be calling CS too. I say this because CS was able to see product that I couldn't. This goes back to the date issues with the oils and the item # said sold out or no longer available. When talking with CS, her screen showed the item I wanted to replace that I couldn't see. I was pleasantly surprised and very glad I took the time to call and replace my oil. I seem to get good results without the chaos when I call later in the evening. Crossing my fingers for ya! 

@Diva1Donna, based on what @rochelleS just shared, I just called QVC customer service department at 800-367-9444. 

I explained how you had spilled your SGGT Oil from your trio (item #A283910) and then "word for word" told her what rochelleS had shared:

When talking with CS, her screen showed the item I wanted to replace that I couldn't see.

SHe told me that they have the SGGT trio still in stock and that if you call back now, they can send you one of the trios at the featured price. Smiley Happy

@rochelleS, thanks so much for sharing this really important tidbit!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Best Seller

___

@bebe777@Diva1Donna

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Can you see my teeth, I grew extra cause I'm smiling sooo big!!!! Yay!!! I'm so delighted to hear this and even more so for posting my CS experience. Yay! for Diva1Donna and bebe777 for calling CS on her behalf. I am honestly thrilled♡♡♡♡♡

@bebe777 & @rochelleS I just called the number and told the rep what happened & talked to 2 different reps but both stated the item is showing no longer available. The rep was nice enough to offer me a partial credit even though I dropped it. I'm fine with that. Thank you both for all of your help and suggestions. I ❤️ This forum!  

Respected Contributor

@Diva1Donna wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@bebe777@Diva1Donna

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

@bebe777 & @rochelleS I just called the number and told the rep what happened & talked to 2 different reps but both stated the item is showing no longer available. The rep was nice enough to offer me a partial credit even though I dropped it. I'm fine with that. Thank you both for all of your help and suggestions. I ❤️ This forum!  

@Diva1Donna I'm glad they were willing to give you a partial credit but it's too bad that CS reps tell you different things. If the one that @bebe777 spoke to could still see it in the system then how come the other two that you spoke to couldn't? It makes you wonder who was wrong. Don't they use a computer all day long so how can it be that one can see it and says you can get one and others say it's not available?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Diva1Donna wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@

@bebe777 wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Diva1Donna

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Best Seller

___

@bebe777@Diva1Donna

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

@Diva1Donna, initially I spoke with Anna in the ir SC department. 

After you posted that two of the reps said it wasn't there I called back TWICE and spoke with Tanisha and then Brent. 

They each told me that there was ONE SGGT trio still left that looked as though it could ship on June13th. 

I didn't order it since there was only ONE left.... but as @HSB1204 mentioned... since I was told the exact same story (available June 13th) in three differnt phone calls... I think it is still available. 

You might want to call back and ask to speak to a supervisor. -- Please feel free to let them know that bebe777 was told it was available on three different times. 

Best of luck!!! Smiley Happy

--- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. I also know that the SGGT trio was still available at NOON on June 1st... becasue they still hadn't taken the listing down... and I almost ordered an additional set. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Diva1Donna wrote:

After you posted that two of the reps said it wasn't there I called back TWICE and spoke with Tanisha and then Brent. 

They each told me that there was ONE SGGT trio still left that looked as though it could ship on June13th. 

I didn't order it since there was only ONE left.... but as @HSB1204 mentioned... since I was told the exact same story (available June 13th) in three differnt phone calls... I think it is still available. 

You might want to call back and ask to speak to a supervisor. -- Please feel free to let them know that bebe777 was told it was available on three different times. 

--- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 Wow. That is just weird and crazy. You must have some magical CS power that you always get the ones that can see the SGGT trio in the system but no one will admit the same when they talk to @Diva1Donna. Cat Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@HSB1204@Diva1Donna

I agree with HSB1204. 

When I've spoken with CS reps I've developed the knack of determining who's 'really there' assisting me I can tell if I'm getting a bit of a blow off. So I try again and again and again if I have to. Very rarely do I come away without resolution. The SGGT trio is there, I have no doubt. Someone may have hung up from a cranky call or is tired or has to pee.

@bebe777's rep saw it!  Are you resigned to a credit?  Because I will call too. I'll put it on check in my account then you and I will have to talk about getting it to you. I have another CS shared method of doing so, just not sure if it's kosher to post. Kindly advise.

BTW my extra smiley toothy grin can easily turn into fangs and I'll become an ankle biter if need be.

Woof Woof

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bebe777 wrote:

@Diva1Donna wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@

@bebe777 wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Diva1Donna

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Best Seller

___

@bebe777@Diva1Donna

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

--- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. I also know that the SGGT trio was still available at NOON on June 1st... becasue they still hadn't taken the listing down... and I almost ordered an additional set. Smiley Happy

Thanks @bebe777 . Like @HSB1204 stated, I am perplexed by hearing it was not available for purchase when you called and were told something different. I think I will cut my losses and keep the credit since I am leaving in a few minutes for a birthday party this afternoon. @rochelleS Lol at the fangs and ankle biting! 

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Diva1Donna wrote:

--- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 Wow. That is just weird and crazy. You must have some magical CS power that you always get the ones that can see the SGGT trio in the system but no one will admit the same when they talk to @Diva1Donna. Cat Wink

@HSB1204, lol, for decades I was a sales rep and we just don't take "no" for an answer. Smiley Happy

I'm alwasy considerate and polite... but determined. Smiley Happy

I just love my SGGT Oil (it's magical) and so I would really like @Diva1Donna to get hers as well. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@HSB1204@Diva1Donna

I agree with HSB1204. 

When I've spoken with CS reps I've developed the knack of determining who's 'really there' assisting me I can tell if I'm getting a bit of a blow off. So I try again and again and again if I have to. Very rarely do I come away without resolution. The SGGT trio is there, I have no doubt. Someone may have hung up from a cranky call or is tired or has to pee.

@bebe777's rep saw it!  Are you resigned to a credit?  Because I will call too. I'll put it on check in my account then you and I will have to talk about getting it to you. I have another CS shared method of doing so, just not sure if it's kosher to post. Kindly advise.

BTW my extra smiley toothy grin can easily turn into fangs and I'll become an ankle biter if need be.

Woof Woof

@rochelleS, lol, I think that you and I were cut from the same cloth. -- I never let a "no" get me rattled, it's just another challenge for me to flex my ability to get a "yes". Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@HSB1204@Diva1Donna

I agree with HSB1204. 

Woof Woof

@rochelleS Yes, it sure seems like hit or miss when it comes to getting a decent CS rep. You shouldn't have to hang up and try again but some just don't have any interest in doing their job.