WEN

Respected Contributor

Dooters Let The Horsey Out Of The Bag!

I saw that Strength is gonna be launching when Chaz comes back!  I AM IN!  Of course Peony will be front and center, to use Dooters words!  YAAAAYYYYYY!!!  I need more cleansing conditioner in that.  I can NOT wait!

Honored Contributor

Re: Dooters Let The Horsey Out Of The Bag!

@yangya Oh, thanks so much for the news. Keep it coming. As much as you can find out. Heart

Respected Contributor

Re: Dooters Let The Horsey Out Of The Bag!

Hi World Traveler!  I sure will!  I was thrilled to see it on Chaz's facebook site.  Since he kind of announced it, I figured why not?  I thought they would start coming out soon but I didn't know exactly when.

By the way, I've been using the Bella Lip scrub on the outsides of my lips and down to the chin area and the whole upper lip to underneath the nose area and WOW!  I see a difference.  It bumped it up even more so now I include this area in my regimen.  I use hot water to remove and apply the balm in same areas but rub in with fingers and apply one more swipe to just leave there.

Since February is Peony month, I've really been looking forward to his visit but then I always do no matter what Chaz is offering!