WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Don't Like The Smell Of SOB?

Was that about 50/50 blend SOB & SHL?

I don't recall the proportions I mixed, just that I couldn't get thru the wash, and rinse it out fast enough. LOL 😆

@quadmimi

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

Was that about 50/50 blend SOB & SHL?

I don't recall the proportions I mixed, just that I couldn't get thru the wash, and rinse it out fast enough. LOL 😆

@quadmimi

I might of gone a pump heavier on the SHL, but no more than that..

Just odd that all I really smelled was the SHL...I don't love SOB, but I can use it.

Maybe just add one pump of SOB to whatever you use, to use it up..Smiley Happy

I have all 16oz with me so they are going quick..(glad I got the 32oz & NBT special today.)

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge - How were the results of mixing the STP & SOB?

Today I did SHP & SOB (only smelled the SHP) results were good!

Esteemed Contributor

@riley1

I'm still evaluating. Want to see day two, day three hair.

But overall good. I definitely WILL repeat this combo just because it makes the SOB "disappear".

I think I'll add a bit of SCLV next time. Maybe start with equal parts of all three. 

Whipped SCLV is the best!!  It gets a pearlized sheen, and a more creamy rich texture than any other I've whipped up. And, smells better whipped than not whipped.

Must be the coconut oil.

Respected Contributor

Hi Hedge!  Do you mean that you put each scent in separate bottles?  Just curious.  I take a pump of this and a pump of that and mix while applying.  My hair is very porous too.  It soaks up water like a sponge.  This is a good thing because it will soak in the Wen along with it!  I find that while the Wen is all in my hair while I'm taking the rest of my shower, all the creamy thickness has soaked in.  When I'm ready to do final rinse, my hair is SOFT and no tangles but all the creamyness has soaked in.  My husband's hair is very dry and coarse.  His hair takes two seconds to dry!  Oh well, I guess ya can't have everything!  LOL!