WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Does Wen ever have TSVs anymore?

[ Edited ]

I just checked inventory yesterday evening, and it's way up, 112 items, back to two pages and nearly everything that was normal for pre-pandemic WEN inventory on the Q.  I think we'll miss all the ancilliary products for the new seasonals of the Fall/Winter seasons, there were only a few items (I managed to snag a trio of Fall PPL mousse) ever offered, and not a lot of anything, but hopefully, the new Spring/Summer formulae will be fully stocked, including ancilliaries.

I am hoping, now that the supply chain issues seem to be resolving, that Chaz will be back on air and presenting products, offering deals, and hopefully getting scheduled for a few TSV's again!

Honored Contributor

@artie cash 

I am more than happy to buy directly from Chaz, if he can offer some great deals like QVC does/did.  When he runs his 40%, I do shop directly from him.  He ships faster than QVC.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

For the month of February, Chaz has all Pink Peony products on sale for 30% off on his site.  

No code needed, free shipping over $100.  Offer ends 2/28, 11:59 pm pst.

Chaz Dean is Wen not Nick Chavez

Honored Contributor

I just got QVC email that gallons are on sale.  WOW!  Classics are $167.79!  That's only a few $$ more than gallon month!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife - thanks for that info. Odd, I didn't get a notice about it.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 

For the longest time I stopped getting QVC emails, although I was signed up for them.  All of the sudden in the past week or two, I have been bombarded with them.  That's how I found out about the WEN gallons.

Contributor

I recently noticed (on a news website) that WEN has been sued by more than one former customer. Don't know why or how recently that occurred, but it may have something to do with their promotions.